Saturday

Seven Days

Dance practice is finished and Luhan makes his way. He takes his cell phone in hands and was about to call the number-
"Luhan oppa!"
Luhan turns, and behind him is a girl from the dance club.
"Good work today!" smiles she at him. "I'm surprised you have been properly showing up at practice recently! What's up?"
"AH. Yeah. Because if i don't participate i will be scolded." giggles Luhan.
"Eh? By Who? The Teacher? hmm... well, whatever!"
"Hey, want to go somewhere for lunch together?" asked the girl.
Luhan is looking now of the screen of his cell phone.

Contacts:
Kim Minseok (Baozi)


He smiles and looking back to the girl. "...I'm sorry... I'm already meeting someone."
"AHHH," she is now pointing at him "The rumored weekly girlfriend?"
Weekly... girlfriend... at this words startled Luhan a little.
"I see! So if i wait until the day after tomorrow, it had be fine.... right?!"
He is looking back from the girl back to his screen.
"Sorry...ehm... can i... make a phone call?"
"Ah- o-of course!"

So leaves Luhan the girl and goes a few steps through the streets. He is calling the number and waiting a bit.
"Hello?"
Huh? He is still holding his cell phone in the hand but goes a around the next corner of the street and sees Minseok standing there on the wall.
"Ah! I thought i heard something like your voice..." said Luhan.
"Uh? Waiting at home was boring so... I kinda ended up here." smiles Minseok.
'Kinda ended up here, he says.... That's.... cute!' thought Luhan

The girl who Luhan left was there again. That really annoyed Luhan. 'Why can't she just leave?'
"Ah~ I see! You were meeting with Minseok Oppa! Wah! Sorry, sorry, forget what i said just then!"
"Yeah... okay." answers Luhan.
"Minseok Oppa! If you're at School then please drop be the club, even for a little bit!" said the girl now to Minseok.
"Well, If a retired third year shows up so often, it had be annoying."
"What are you saying! If Oppa just drops by for a bit everyone will be more motivated!"
"No way! If you say it like that, maybe I will come to tomorrow's practice..."
"REALLY!? You have to!"
They smiling together and doing a high five.
'Chitter Chatter Chitter Chatter... Aren't they a bit too close? Surprised me, why is he doing this in front of--'
Minseok is looking now over to Luhan. A few seconds part by, they just stare at each other. Not long and Luhan shocked. 'Ah~ Oh my... What kind of expression did i...,' he looks away from Minseok and takes his head in his hands. 'If it was a horrid, terrible face then.... Jealously is really scary...'

"Well we will be going then! See you tomorrow!" said Minseok to the girl.
"Sure, I will be waiting! fighting~!" waved the girl to Minseok and Luhan and leaves.
'Calm.... Calm Luhan!'
"...You sure are popular!" tries Luhan to change from the topic what happened.
"What was the 'forget what i said just then' just then?" asked Minseok gloomy. "The girl asked you to forget something."
"Ah... If we could have lunch together..."
"What, so you were charmingly invited...,"  said Minseok now angrily. "Don't cheat on me! Ok? Ah... I'm so hungry I'm overreacting too much."
Minseok was about to go foreword, but turns because Luhan doesn't say anything.
"Hey, What do you wanna-" he shocked. Luhan is completely red in the face and is looking away from Minseok. Shyly. Minseok is going back to him an poked him in the chest.
"Hey... What is up to you? Hmm?"
"I'm happy" smiles Luhan and looks now in Minseok eyes. "I have said it before right? I'm the type that likes to be restrained. Don't cheat, he said~"
"Wa-"
"Please, say it once more!" Luhan leans foreword to Minseok. closely.
"Yo-You.... MASOCHIST!!" explode Minseok and stomps away. "FIRST YEAR LUHAN IS AN AIRHEAD---!"
Luhan can't help but have to laugh about Minseok's expression.

'I can't imagine it. After all... Even though he's next to me right now like it's a given, to think that it will all change tomorrow...'
"Come Lulu!"
'I don't want to imagine it'

----------------------------------

"It's 2... uh... What to do...?"
"Hmm... just wanna laze around." said Minseok.
"Ah. Then wan to come over? To me?" asked Luhan.
"No Thanks..."
"Eh. Okay let's forget about it then..."
"Shino...Eh? Will be there again, right? At your house." Minseok is looking over to Luhan.
She is back together with Sehun, Luhans brother so "She might be there." said Luhan.
"Definitely-not-going!" turns Minseok away from him.
"Umm... I'm sorry about yesterday. She's just like that to everyone. She is-"
"Doesn't matter... It's fine!"
"She probably doesn't mean any..."
Luhan stops.
"What? Why you stop?" Minseok is looking now back to Luhan. Luhan startles. 'I wonder why?'
"Eh... Ah... What was I saying...?"
'Just somehow... I thought I saw Baozi's face look a little pained. Come down Luhan Come-'
"Want to come over?"
Silence.
"Don't want to?" asked Minseok again.
Luhan just shake his head.
"Then. Okay, It's decided."

---------------------------------

In the DVD Rental is they choosing a movie, for watching one at Minseoks place. Minseok was about to pay the movie, but Luhan was in this moment in his thoughts. His hands in the pockets. He finds the Pass for a Movie preview. That Pass what Minseok gives him.

"For you... You can go with the person you're dating next week."

'But I don't want to go with someone else... I...'
"Luhan?" said Minseok and tears Luhan out of his thoughts. "Look it's done.... What? is it the money? Is that worrying you?"
"Eh... That's not it but-" laughs Luhan at him.
"Don't laugh like this... It really doesn't matter."
'Getting mad... laughing... being happy'
"This way... come Lulu!"

"My house is just over this. It's a nice place to live."
"Mm... The area is... Station is close too"
"Ah, I will just tell you now, our house is just a normal house. Unlike yours."
Luhan just laughed at this.
'How should i invite him? It's all so complicated...'

"I'm Home!" screamed Minseok through the house.
"Ah~~ Minseokkie, you came back at a good time! Mum went out to dad's place and I'm about to go out too---" Minseoks sister come from a other room to the corridor and shocked when she saw Luhan.
"Go In Lulu!" invided Minseok, Luhan.
"Hello!" said Luhan to Minseok's sister.
"HE-HE-HE-HE-HEL--" at this moment slaps Minseok his sister.
"OW!"
"It's fine if I watch the house for you, right? Go wherever you want" says Minseok and goes to his room.
"You hit me...."
"It's love."
Luhan couldn't help but have to smile.

"How cute!" said Luhan to Minseok, when they are in Minseoks room.
"What? Who? Where?" looked Minseok at Luhan with disbelieve.
"Just now was your younger sister right? Her face looks similar to Baozi, so..."
"Hmm.... so... She's your type then."
"EH?" Luhan shocked.
"But you've said it before... that you like my face or something."
"Oh..... I said something that embarrassing?"
"You did. You did," Minseok is putting the DVD in the player and put himself in front of the TV. "Something like that i will remember!" he is laughing now. "Ha Ha I actually really don't like people saying they like my face. Or tough it."
"...sorry." just says Luhan.
"You'd apologize for something you don't remember saying?"
"Well... But I..."
"It's fine, so come!" Minseok shows the place next to him.
Luhan making his way to Minseok and sitting next to him.
"I'm happy, You know..." said now Minseok.
Luhan startled but is looking to Minseok. Not long and he gets back to himself.
"Not just your face... you know that right?" comes to from Luhan, but Minseok just smiles at him.
'Ahh... I really like this person...'

They watching the movie. Luhan is sitting on the floor, and Minseok is laying half on the bed and half on the floor. He is bored.
"Hey. Isn't this boring?" comes now from Minseok.
"...You said you wanted to watch this no matter what..." answers Luhan.
Minseok makes himself up and goes to the DVD player and puts the DVD out.
"Yeah you right. It's boring." said Luhan.
"Damn it!" Minseok is taking his phone and calls someone.
"HEY! GIVE ME BACK MY RENTAL FEE!" screamed Minseok through his cell phone and hang up after that, and slumps back on his bed.
"Who did you just call...? Please don't tell me the rental store..." shocked Luhan.
"...Alice!"
Bzzt. Bzzt.
Minseok shows Luhan his cell phone, and he is reading a message from Minseoks phone.

New Message
from: Alice
Sub: How Unexpected
Text:
Don't tell me you actually
borrowed the DVD I was talking
about yestersay? d=(^o^)=b


"Uh! You were fooled?" wonders Luhan.
"We watched it for one and a half hours..." even when Minseok saying this in his pillows on the bed, could Luhan hear every word. "Lately... I keep being fooled by Alice."
"Did something else happen?" asked Luhan.
Minseok looks now in Luhans eyes. Luhan is still on floor and looking at Minseok too.
'That kiss...' thought Minseok and turns his head away from Luhan.
"Watching the boring thing made me sleepy..."
"You say that at least once a day." giggles Luhan.
"...I can't help it. Yesterday. I didn't really sleep."
"Hmm... What were you doing, Baozi?"
Minseok gets up from his bed now to look straight in Luhans eyes. "I was thinking..." only centimeters are they away from each other. "About you."
Luhan could hear his heart beating. It was heavy. Minseok stretches his hand out and caresses Luhans hair softly.
'It's  hard to breathe...' thought Luhan.
"I'm seriously... thickheaded." said Minseok.
He is resting his hand now on Luhans neck, and moved in closer. Their faces were inches away from each other. And not long and their lips meet, and Luhan is holding Minseoks other hand. It was a quick kiss first.
"Baozi..." whispers Luhan.
Luhan closed his eyes, and they continued to kiss. Minseok tried to pull away of it, because he realized now he is laying above Luhan. But he continued it again, and he takes the chance and slips his tongue into Luhans mouth. The kiss was full with passion and lust. Until-

Bzzt. Bzzt.
Both shocked, and taking away from each other.
"Your phone... hurry and answer it" said now Minseok out of breath, still holding Luhans hand.
"Yeah..." smiles Luhan.
He looks on the screen on his cell phone

Incoming call
090--


But Luhan didn't move. He don't want to answer this call.
"Why don't you answer it?"
He put his phone back to his bag.
"Baozi, this..."
"Hey. The call. Who was it from?" asked Minseok.
"Eh? Ah... I don't know. From an unknown number, so..." Luhan hands over the movie pass to Minseok. "This... next week... I want to go with you, Baozi!"
Minseok turns away from him. "As a friend? or as a couple?"
Bzzt. Bzzt.
"Answer it!" said Minseok.
"Eh?"
Bzzt. Bzzt.
"Answer it!" screamed Minseok now at Luhan.
He walks straight to the DVD player and takes the DVD.
"I will go return the DVD."
"I will go wi--"
"It's fine, Lulu. I'm going alone."

So he leaves Luhan alone in his room. Alone in the house.
Again...
'Every time I get my hopes up they get ruined... Am i being played around... by him?'
A few minutes passes by, and Luhan tries to call him.
'It doesn't connect no matter how many times I call...What is he doing...? Baozi...'
Even if he would go look for him, he can't go out leaving it unlocked can he? He is alone in this house right now. Suddenly the door opens and Minseoks sister comes in.
"Kyaa!" He shocked in surprise to see Luhan alone in the house.
"Ah... Welcome back." says Luhan to her.
"Eh... Huh? Minseokkie... I mean, where is my brother?"
"About that... He went out and hasn't come back. I've been waiting until now, but-"
"...For all this time?"
"Yeah, but then I'm going back. Please tell Bao- eh... Minseok that for me, ok?"
"Umm... Sorry!" he is about to go out of the door. "Minseokkie... He's not the type of person that thinks of others. He's selfish, so.... sorry."
"It's troubling. But that's what makes him."
And Luhan is leaving the house.

---------------------------------------

It is already evening, but Luhan don't want to give up so he is taking his cell phone again and calling Minseok.
'It it doesn't connect this time...'
ring. ring. ring. ring...
'Ah... It got throught?'

"Baozi is always saying I'm a masochist... so much that I've come to think that way myself."
On the other side he could hear Minseok giggle a little.
"...Where are you?" asked Luhan.
"Were you like that to everyone? Were you?"
"Eh...?"
"To me, It's always been rather odd. For someone to break up with someone so easily after just a week. To be honest, it's kind of absurd. That kinda thing. Even so... I wondered why not a single girl you broke up with spoke badly of you afterwards. What kind of skill did you use? I was always thinking.... and I think I've got it. You make the person you're with feel good, or more... You're really comfortable to be with, you are."
'Really?'
Luhan still going his way back to home.
"I'm so easy to understand..." said Luhan jokily.
"About what? Ah. Yeah."
"But even so, Baozi, you left me so suddenly.. --"
"WELL, I WAS ANNOYED."
That sentence stabs right through Luhan.
"A-Annoyed...A..."
'It's different to what he said before.....'
"That I can't even stand little things, and my head overreacts..."
A few steps and Luhan finds himself in front of Minseok. Not the talking Minseok in the phone, the real one standing at the bridge.
"I get annoyed at myself." said Minseok and turns himself to Luhan. "Even so I wondered about what i should do."
"...about what?"
"Like 'but' of 'only if', or 'afterwards'... thinking about that kinda stuff made my head all messed up."
"Baozi...?"
"But, I've got it. I'm not suited to these kinds of things."
'Somewhere inside, I thought even if next week comes, It had work out.'
"The preview pass... give them to me." Minseok is reaching his hand foreword to Luhan.
'I will ever know Baozi's phone number...'
So gives Luhan the preview pass to Minseok.
'It's doesn't has to turn to nothing between us.'
Minseok takes the pass and ripped it in a thousand pieces, and the wind takes the pieces away.
'That it'd be fine if i just worked hard to get closer little by little, again...'
"I have decided. That pass aren't needed anymore. See you tomorrow then, Lulu"
And he leaves Luhan.

_________________________________________________________________________________