Friday

Seven Days

Minseok yawns. It started like every other of their days. They meet at the train station.
"Baozi, here!" waved Luhan to Minseok.
"... Good Morning." comes out of their both mouths. At this act they had to giggle about that.
But Minseok finds something really curious... and a little annoyed. Every morning they are surrounded by girls. Even though Minseok suppose it doesn't really matter...
Then he come to think of it... There is a new girl with Luhan... He didn't see there girl yesterday...
'That's right... He was acting strangely yesterday, too. Like he was hiding something' thought Minseok.
If he want to find out what's been troubling Luhan. The Name that comes to his mind would be....... Minseo.

After in class depressed this still Minseok.
Minseo... Minseo... Minseo...
He writes it all over again in his pocketbook.
'... only this person? ... i think so. So when she still calls him, there should be a connection...'

"We will be continuing this part next lesson... so make sure you go home and revise that we did today." said the teacher.
But Minseok isn't listing. 'Ahh... What is this... What am I going to do? This is... a betrayal...'

"Yo, Minseok!" said Chanyeol now out of nothing. "What's with that expression?"
"Me?"
"Who else? There's no one here besides you."
"Always calling 'Minseok, Minseok... Minseo' People will get confused, you know?" said Minseok dreamy. "Don't you think so too?"
"I'm sorry... I have no idea what you're talking about..." Chanyeol was a little bit afraid what going on with Minseok these days. "Hmm, seeing as you're so down, I have something for you... Mins- ehm... Kim... what ever... ehm... are you free next weekend?"
"Huh? Probably I guess, but what do you want to do? Do you want to go somewhere?"
"Nope, It's just that when i helped my sister carry her luggage... she gave me-" and Chanyeol gives Minseok a ticket. "-this. And I'm giving it to you."
Minseok takes the ticket and looked at it. "A special movie preview pass for two?"
"Yup. It's only valid for that time period, but you can ask who-ever you want to go with you." said Chanyeol.
"F-For me? Really? And It's free. Really?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" said Minseok happy.
"Hey, Do you have a girlfriend, now?" asked now Chanyeol.
"Huh?? Why do you ask?" wonders Minseok.
"I just had a feeling, just now... How do I say this...? ...As though you already have someone in mind to invite."
It was quiet. And Chanyeol know the answer. He isn't dumb, right?
"Aha? I was right, then?" so true.

Minseok is making his way to the gym. Luhan has sport now. So he could watch him for a while, but his class began after his period. It was time for soccer, for both.
'That idiot can be really impressive...' thought Minseok.
Luhan noticed him after a while.
"Is that really okay? coming over here." asked Minseok first, but he truly wanted not look like a stalker or something.
"Yeah, we're going according to register, so we can move around while waiting for our turn." Luhan is looking now at Minseoks book, who is he holding in his arms. "Baozi, you're taking art? Wow. You have a love for art, then?"
"If i did, then you'd actually have something to be surprised about! Of course I only took the class because there are no exams!"
"I guess that makes sense..." Luhan looks now behind him "Uh? Something caught your eye?"
Minseok turns around and sees many girls looking at Luhan. They all had they art-book in hands and were screaming like little fans.
"Oh I think they chose you too, as their art project." said Minseok upset.
"Oh, I suppose..."
'Hey... He didn't deny it, either....' thought Minseok.
"Ah, That's right. Do you wanna go to this movie preview thing?" says now Minseok and shows Luhan the preview pass, which Chanyeol gives him.
"Movie preview... thing?" he is looking now with disbelieve at Minseok."You..... and me?"
"Yup, I've got passes. Hn... When is it?" Minseok looks now at the pass. "Next weekend, I think... Ah, that's it. I was right.... So, wanna go?"
"Uh, next... weekend?"
"... AH-- B-But..."
"Luhan, It's going to be your turn soon!" said now one of Luhans classmates.
"Coming!" said Luhan back and turns back to Minseok. "This matter... We will talk about it later."
And Luhan is leaving Minseok.

"What was that??" asked Alice confused and standing behind him now. "That didn't look like a normal conversation between a you two. What was that? Or do you want to become the enemy of the entire female cohort?"
"Ah, Alice, even though I could be considered as beautiful... surely it's nothing of that sort!!"
"Even so, I know what your character is like, so I suppose we can relax."

"AAh~ I just want to eat him up!~" said now other girl from the same class like Minseok. Surely he means Luhan.
"Don't do that, saying it like that is going to make people believe that it's true." said Alice to this pissed.
"Still, it's true. I plan on trying hard next week. Maybe he'll pick me."
'Keep cool Minseok'

-----------------------------

After School goes Minseok to Luhan and gives him the preview pass.
"Huh?"
"For you... You can go with the person you're dating next week."
"What?"
"You.. You still like her, don't you? Luhan." said Minseok. "No matter what, you won't give up, right?"
"... Why? ...Why must you say that kind of things?"
Minseok is standing 2 stair under Luhan on the stairs, and look up to him. But Luhan is looking down and sad.
"Yesterday, when you got mad at me... saying that you were the one who was dating me right now... I felt ...so happy..." said Luhan sadly.
'It's funny... But when you say it like that... it doesn't sound refined in the least. Even so... Why do I just feel like going up to the boy in front of me and just holding him in a tight embrace?' thought Luhan.
"Why must it be so difficult? Liking someone is really... just too complicated."
"That's because you have no judgement. Because, Lulu... doesn't know how to judge people." smiled Minseok at him. "If the girls in the school know of us, they'd be devastated."
Joked Minseok at him. "Omo, Lulu, Do people often tell you that you are really slow?"
"Eh? Looking at just your face, people think that you're a very stoic, beautiful person. In truth, however, Baozi, is very careless and slapdash. Blurting out whatever comes to mind... and always doing things rashly without thinking." said Luhan a little to himself, but loud enough for Minseok to hear.
'He's perceptive' thought Minseok. 'I've... already been told the same thing many times, be countless people.'
"Furthermore, Baozi is very straight-forward, and tends to move his mouth even before he begins to think." continues Luhan.
'But then... I can't help it, can i?'
"...And because you're always doing things without thinking. You're  also very forgetful."
'Because that's the way I am.'
"Baozi's personality... I think, is... very likeable."
Luhan is now the one under Minseok of the stairs and looks up to him.
"... Thank you."
'You say 'thank you' who are you thanking? What are you thinking right now?' thought now Luhan, because Minseok looks like he would still think about what Luhan says to him.
"I... I'm glad, Lulu."
"I-Is that so..."
"I... every single time they realized what I was really like, I'd know it was over. The girls would always walk away with a disappointed look. And my friends can't take it, either... always saying that I'm a waste of a pretty face." Minseok blushed a little. "This is the first time I've been told that I'm okay just the way I am. And for that, Thank you."
Luhan began to smile. "You're as slow as ever."

"Min-Minseok!" said a girl now behind them. "I... um... could... I have a word with you?"
"Ah... With me? Okay... Um, Lulu why don't you go on without me first..."
"I will wait for you... I will wait for you here..." said Luhan and Minseok leaves with the girl. "Alright then, I'll be right back."


'What was that? I just can't get his expression off my mind... I should hurry back...' thought Minseok.
"So I... uh... unless no, that couldn't... I mean... I..." started the girl.
'What am I doing, thinking of him at a time like this?'
"Hey... What's your name?" asked Minseok.
"Eunjin... about that..."
"Well then. Eunjin... which part of me do you like?"
"Eh...? Well... I .... Uh, when I watch you, sometimes.. you're really... beautiful...and.... It's just, you give off an air of perfection... and I really -- I really like it! I think you're my ideal person and--"
"Thank you... But... I'm sorry, I'll definitely disappoint you..."
"How can that be--?!"
"I'm sorry. Right now... Because right now... I'm already seeing someone."
"What kind of person?"
"Hey, that's personal information!"


"Why?
"...Because the person that I'm seeing right now... says that I'm okay just the way I am."


So is he making his way back. Back to Luhan, who is still waiting there where he left him.
'Huh, I feel so uneasy.' thought Minseok and hold his bag tight, but he have to come back to himself.
"So... Where is Lulu's home?" asking Minseok now Luhan, who looks suprised at this question. "Because you're always the one sending me home!"
"Yeah, but... i do that because i want to."
"Yup, and now I'm doing that because I want to, as well." smiles Minseok and Luhan back.
"Let's go then!"
So Luhan turn back and goes the stairs up again.
"But the staircase is that way!"
"I know. My house is on the mountain."

--------------------------------------------------

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.
Minseok couldn't believe his eyes. Is that a villa or something? A big wall and cameras. Is that a joke? He froze at this view.

"Welcome Home." says someone from the speaker.
"I'm home. Luhan. A friend from school is with me." said Luhan to the speaker.
"Understand."

"Lu-Luhan..." Minseok is reaching now one hand to Luhan and clung himself at Luhan.
"What? You want to go in? After we finally came this far... are you going to leave?" said Luhan disappointed.
"I won't leave, but... but wow.... some guys just have it all..."
"All? Those kind of people don't really exist, do they?"
"Then, what (else) would you want? hmm?"
Luhan is now looking over to Minseok. It is more like a stare.
"Wh-What?" asking Minseok.

"Welcome back." says now the butler.
"I'm home." says Luhan.
'Whoa. It's like an entrance from a drama.' thought Minseok, but he had no idea how true he was.

"Welcome home~!" It is Minseo who comes to the door to greet Luhan. But he stands now in front of Minseok.
"Crap." whispers Luhan.
"Such a pretty kid!" said Minseo at stares at Minseok. "Oh! I... just love faces like his!"
"Eh? Me? Eh?" said Minseok confused.
"How old are you? What's your name?" overwhelmed Minseo him.
"...erm..." yes that is it, he was overwhelmed. 'Luhan's older sister?'
"Minseo... You're troubling, Baozi" goes Luhan between them.
Minseo...
"Isn't it fine? Hmm.... So you're called Baozi?" started Minseo again.
"Actually only I do..." said Luhan.
Somehow... Somehow Minseok really... hates her.
"What... beautiful skin." said Minseo and touching his face, but Luhan takes her hand away.
"I will get mad" said Luhan to Minseo.
"...Eh?"
'He still likes 'Minseo' so much... that he won't let her touch me?' thought Minseok.
But Minseo is not finished.
"The '3rd year guys' - 'who would be considered beautiful' - 'rather than cute', right?" said Minseo and points one finger at Minseok.
"Like more than me--" but before Minseo could say more is Luhan holding his hand for his mouth to stop her for saying.
Minseok bushed at this. "What... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!" screamed Minseok now. He could believe what acting in front of him. That was to much for his own. He turns and run away from this drama play.
"Bao--" called Luhan behind him, but Minseok don't stop.
"Oh my... He left...?" said Minseo.
"No way..." and now is Luhan who runs too. To catch Minseok.

"How noisy." Minseo turn around.
"Did you do something to him again?"
"Sehun..." she takes his boyfriend in his arms.

To catch Minseok wasn't easy. He was really fast.
"Please... Wait!" screamed now Luhan.
"Don't come after me!" screamed Minseok back.
'What am i doing' thought Minseok.
Minseok comes to stop, he was out out off breath.
"Didn't I say... haa... don't come after me...?"
"Haa... What's wrong, Bao--"
"SHUT UP!!" screamed Minseok at Luhan. "Haa... Haa.. Go back!"
"Just... Tell me what you're angry at, Baozi."
'At what... My female friends said seven days is long enough for a dream... But to me this one week is...'
They standing on the stairs again. And Minseok takes one steps backwards, but he stagger.
"WAIT!! BEHIND YOU!!!"

Everything was in slow motion now. Minseok was about to fall. Luhan is reaching out his hand to catch Minseok. He could get his hand, and so he pulls Minseok to him. Luhan is laying now on the stairs with Minseok above him.
'Seven days were long enough to fall in love.'
Both are breathing heavy.
"That was close..." said Luhan.
'He holds me... and his hand is so warm.'
"You okay?"
'I'm not okay...'
"Today... What day is it?" asked now Minseok.
"What?"

'Just only two more days.' thought Minseok.


 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________