Thursday

Seven Days

After that kiss they looking in each other eyes for a long time. Now is Minseok thinking, was Alice lying?

"...Uh. I guess It fells for a trick." whispers Minseok.
"Hm?" said Luhan surprised. "What?"
"Uh... No, nevermind."
....

-----------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep.
Luhans alarm is beeping, and he startles for a moment. 'Ah. I don't wanna get up.'  he turns the alarm off, and makes his way to the bathroom. At the sink is Luhan  washing his face with some water. The water drips from his face.
"Whoa, my face is weird today." said Luhan to himself. Until last week was Luhan himself... but now? What kind of expression should he wear when he face Minseok today? He haven't felt like this in a long time. What if Minseok's attitude changes too? If it's been just a joke up until now... If that's the case... even being friends is...
That's all goes through Luhans head. He is now at the train station. Waiting for Minseok.
"Yo. Morning." said Minseok behind him, and brings Luhan out out his thoughts.
"Ah... morning."
"What's with your face?" asked Minseok.
"HUH?! Is it weird?" asked Luhan surprised.
"You were acting normal yesterday when you called me, so why are you so quiet now? ... I don't get you." said Minseok concerned. "Oh, you better not try anything, like a morning kiss or something. Yesterday's was an accident. It's all your fault."
Luhan is starting to laugh. "It wasn't an accident, more like a trap!"
"Hey, don't make it sound like it is my fault." said Minseok.

They making their way to a supermarket, and buying something to drink and to eat. And time for school. After four periods is break time and Minseok and Luhan spend the time together. They sitting on the ground and leaning their back at the wall.

"Damn... I'm sleepy..." said Minseok and yawns.
"Why don't you take a nap? There's still a while until the fifth period..."
"Hm... you know, I fell asleep last time during the movie, too."
"I don't mind."
"Yeah?" Minseok gets up and making his way near Luhan. "Okay, lend me your lap then. I'm gonna use it as a pillow then."
"Huh? Whoa!" startles Luhan.
"Wow, It's all muscle." said Minseok now on Luhans lap.
"I'm not a girl, you know...."
Minseok is starting to laugh. "I guess that's true. Can't expect you to have nice, soft thighs. But I think this is alright, though."
'Alright for you maybe...' thought Luhan and glares at Minseok. ' But for me... It's a bit...'
Luhan blushed a little when Minseok is moving a little.
"Oh, hey. There's a girl in my class that you've dated... Alice? Do you remember her?" asked Minseok.
"Hm...," thinks Luhan. "Yes."
"I knew it. Alice is a strong personality. She's fun to have as a friend, isn't she?" asked Minseok curious. "Do you still see her?"
Luhan is shaking his head now. "I don't stay in contact with anyone I've dated."
"But, don't some of them call you? They do, right?"
"I don't know. I don't answer calls from unknown numbers."
"... You... Delete their numbers?" asked Minseok surprised.
For a moment was it still. Luhan is looking now over to Minseok who is depressed now of Luhans answer.
"Just like that? No more contact? Isn't it kind of cold?" comes now from Minseok.
"Well, could you stand it if the person you were dating kept getting calls from someone you didn't know?" said Luhan.
"Hm... Well... I guess it is kind of... In other words, next week, you'll delete my number, too."
"Uh, well that's not up to me."
"Ah, that's right... we're... not really like that, so it's okay right?" said Minseok. "It's not like we're actually dating, right?"

Buzz. Buzz. In Luhan's jacket is now his cell phone vibrating.
"I guess so." said Luhan now. "Excuse me for a sec, I have to answer this."

"Hello? Is this-" but before Luhan could end his sentence...
"YOU KNOW WHAT? SEHUN IS SUCH A JERK!" luhan holds his cell phone a few centimeters far from his ear.
"I ended up calling him, but he was still mad! What do you think about that?" her voice is now a little lower.
"Well... did you apologize to him properly?" asked Luhan.
"Why should I have to apologize!? Are you on Sehun's side too!?"
"It's not that I'm on his side... Minseo, you cheated on him!"
Minseo? Minseok shocked my this name.

"There was a woman who dumped me once before.... and coincidentally, her name was Minseo."

"That's not my fault!" said Minseo.
"Sorry, Minseo. I'm...."
Bad idea Luhan. Minseok didn't like that.  He tooks Luhans cell phone and hangs up.
Doot. Doot. Doot.

"Minseo..." he throw Luhans cell phone back to him. "So, you... you can just delete the numbers of all the girls who like you like it was nothing, but you still have the number of that one girl you like? That's not fair Luhan... isn't it?"
With a disbelieve look Luhan now at Minseok. "... Why are you... so angry?"
"WHY? Well... Because.... I'm the one who is dating you right now! Why SHOULDN'T I be angry!?" angry. Minseok was really angry. So he is making his way to class and leave Luhan alone. Luhan is taking his cell phone and calling this number once again. And maybe for the last time.


"Are you crying? Why don't you just forgive him? He's only ever cheated on you the once, and that was a year ago. Haven't you had your revenge?"
"It doesn't have anything to do with how many times. Once, ten times, it's all the same." sobs Minseo.
"Yeah... I guess it is hard. Because you love my brother more then anyone, Minseo. I've always envied him, to be so important to you..."
"Luhan, you must be some kind of masochist..."
"I'm not."
"... Hey, Luhan, I love you..."
"Well. I love you too..." said Luhan.

 


After dance practice is Minseok waiting for him.
"Not bad."
"Wasn't it?" smiles Luhan at Minseok.
"You idiot. What are you getting all cocky about?" said Minseok blunt. "You're supposed to show up to club activities. That's how it's done."
"I'm sorry about what happened... happened at free period." starting Minseok. "Now that I've thought about it, did I really need to throw a tantrum? Even I don't get it. I mean... What was I mad about?"
Luhan giggles at Minseok expression about his question.
"How would I know? But I don't think you need to apologize." said Luhan to him and asked Minseok if he could come a little close to him. And Minseok does.
"I'm the type who likes being tied down, I think." whispers Luhan in Minseoks ear.
Two girl noticed that and were curious what Luhan is whispering at Minseok.
Luhan giggles at this but Minseok comes back from his state of shock and saying to the girls... "This guy here, He's a masochist."
"WHAT!?"
Now is Minseok the one who laughs.

 


~"Well, I love you too. But... Minseo, I'm not going to answer your calls anymore. Just like how you always put my brother first, I also have someone more important to me than you, Minseo. Someone I love from the depths of my heart."~

 

EXTRA:

Luhan and Minseok after school going to the flower shop.
"What should I do if weird rumors start spreading because of you Baozi..." begin Luhan.
"It's fine! There's probably a lot of weird rumors already. Since it's summer right now."

Minseok looking around the shop. "Lu-Luhan... Those red and white roses..."
"Eh? Rose?"
"There are ten of them each right?" wonders Minseok. "In total 20, yeah?"
"Yeah....?"
"So, If you were to make a bouquet of ten from there which would you make?"
"Ten....?"
"Ten."
'Does this mean he wants them?' thought Luhan and glance at him.
"Hmm...." Luhan leaves Minseok and goes to the seller of the flower shop. "Excuse me! Can i request bouquet of ten white roses?"

" *M is Here~~!!" said Minseok and his eyes were confused.
'I have to tell Alice.' thought Minseok now.
"Here." said Luhan and gives Minseok the roses.
'Ah, He's giving them to me.'

*M = Masochist

-------

Later that night. Minseok is taking a bath.
'I feel so tired today... I wonder why...'

"MINSEOKKIE~~!" screamed Minseok sister. "A FRIEND FROM THE DANCE CLUB CALLED. YOU ANSWERING IT?"
"WHO IS IT?"
"ERM... You are? Luhan?"
"AH! Okay." said Minseok to his sister. 'He probably couldn't get through my cell phone.'
"I'LL TAKE THE CALL HERE. BRING THE PHONE IN HERE."
"WHAAAAAAT?!?! NO WAY!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO LOOK AT?? YOOOUU ERT!!" screamed his sister even louder. "YOU UNIMAGINABLE ERT!! IDIOT!!"

Luhan holds his phone meters far away from his ears. "That was loud, wow" said Luhan.
"Hello? Lulu?" said now Minseok on the other side.
"Ah... wow... Erm... That was....?"
"My little sister... Even though she looks like me, her manner of speech is really..."
"REALLY WHAT?! I WILL OPEN THIS DOOR AND LET YOU FREEZE!" screamed Minseoks sister at him.
"To actually call her older brother a 'ert'!"
Luhan could only giggle at this acting.
"ert? Baozi?"
"That's right. I was bathing, and when I asked her to bring the phone in, she actually said 'what do you want me to look at?' "
"What's the big deal? What could she possibly see?" said Luhan silly.
"Right?... ..." said Minseok. And it was quiet, too quiet " ... Hello? ... HELLOOOO?"
"..."
"Lu--"
"SO--"
"So-?"
"SORRY!"
"What for?" wonders Minseok.
"Wait!...."
"Wait? Hello? Lulu?... Hello?"

'TERRIBLE! HOW TERRIBLE!
ERT
ERT
ERT
ERT
I'M SUCH A ERT!'
thought Luhan. 'What do i do? He must think I'm weird'

So he hung up on him. What should Luhan do? How should he face him, tomorrow?
' I want to meet him.... soon.' and Luhan began to sleep after that.

"What was the apology for?" asked Minseok now himself. "Hmm See you tomorrow then, Lulu!"
 

_____________________________________________________________________________