Monday

Seven Days

If you're male liking someone would imply looking at her face first, followed her legs, and her chest, I guess. What else is there to love?

It's Human nature to judge by appearance. It's not just males who are superficial. No one bothers about things they cannot see. Like the Heart!

Minseok is sitting in class. Free period. Out off the windows are girls who looking at him and it looks like they talking about him. All what he can hear is ahh and he's so cute~ . But it doesn't matter him. "Those girls don't like -me- as a Person anyway!"

Then suddenly he gets hit by someone. "Ow! That Hurt!" he turn around an see his friend behind him. "What is it, Jongdae-shi?"

Jongdae is a good friend to Minseok since they met last year. They want to study Chinese together. "Why do you hit me?"

"Minseok, you... "

"Did you hit me with your fist just now? You did, didn't you? Why? Are you silly?" he still hold his head where Jongdae hits him.

"Minseok-ah, when do you want to start to learn for the next test? You can't always looking out off the window and waiting for a wonder or something. I'm worried. I thought you want to go to China someday?" said Jongdae.

"Yes, I know." but he really won't to talk about this again.

"Don't say always yes and didn't do it. I'm going to watch you, hyung." Jongdae cares a lot about his hyung Minseok. But since Minseok get dumped by that girl last mouth isn't he like always. Even when he's not really love that girl. It is more like 'when is it the right person' way. "Do we go for practice after school? There are some steps i didn't get yet."

"Yes sure! Hey is that a date then?" smiles Minseok at Jongdae.
"Oh? Do you want to try going out with me?" giggles Jongdae.
"Yes. Why not?" said Minseok shocked.
"No way! Gosh Minseok look forward. There is someone you will meet him someday!"

"Yes maybe you are right," smiles Minseok. "Stuff like falling in Love... You never know when it's going to happen to you."

"Hey guys! Do you want to order Pizza?" asked Chanyeol and coming with a menu card to us. Then we all choose what we want from the card. Then hears Minseok girls talking about someone, "I wonder if he has the flu or something. I'm really worried." - "I guess he's not coming today."

"It seem like Luhan hasn't shown up today." said Chanyeol.
"Luhan? You mean that Luhan from first year?" asked Minseok.

"You know him? Are you two close or something?" Close? Not really. Minseok knows him from the dance practice. They dance in the same club together. But Luhan doesn't really come to the practice. There is always a 'Hi what's up?' and that's all. "Oh I see. It's Monday again right? The day he will definitely say 'yes'. And at the end of the week, he will tell his partner exactly... 'I couldn't fall in love with you. Let's break up'." said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol will never understand people who are that popular. Get a girlfriend at Monday and at the end of the week, he breaks up with her. Normal guys like him will never does that. "What kind of guy is Luhan anyway, Minseok?"

"Hmmm... Well... He is a very handsome person. Dark blond hair, deer eyes and pink lips. Girls have a thing for that. And I guess it is because he is chinese." Chanyeol just nods. Then Minseok stands up, "Well, I'm going to get our Pizzas! I told the delivery man that I'll be oicking them up in front of the school gate."

Minseok never had any interest in Luhan. But right now he find himself wondering what kind of person he is. "I'm definitely a much more decent person then he is though." said Minseok to himself. Then a Porsche drives in from of him and come to stop. 'That couldn't be the pizza man or?'

Out of the car come a boy with blond hair, deer eyes and... 'Oh my god it is Luhan' Luhan closed the door from the car and the Porsche drives away.

"Morning!" said Luhan now to Minseok.

"Long time no see, Luhan! You're early today," Minseok never thought he would say this, but Luhan has a very good-looking face. "Was that your girlfriend, in the car, for the week? She looks older then 25!"

From the moment where Luhan stepped into this school, he's been immensely popular with all the girls.

"You're not very observant, -sshi. Wrong on both accounts!"
At the beginning of each week, he will definitely go out with the first person who confesses to him. "So, What are you doing here? You have class now, don't you?"

"I'm waiting for Pizza! We're having a self study period right now."

The reason why Luhan's popularity doesn't drop even though, he puts such an abrupt end to every relationship. Is because he would sincerely do everything his partner wants, in the on week that they are going out.  Minseok bet those girls are still anxiously looking out for him.

"So, have you been confessed to today yet?" asked Minseok.
"Hmmm? Not yet."
"Hmm so it's going to start from now, huh?"
"Well, we will have to see about that."

"Then, are you really fine with anyone as long as they confess to you first?" asked Minseok. "Even if they're totally not yout type?"

"My type? You wouldn't know if someone's your type just by looking at their face, would you?" said Luhan.

"What I meant was, isn't there a type of face or body that you like?"

"Hmm a type? I'm not too sure about that... I don't really think about looks... For example, the gentle-looking type or the y type or anything along those lines is fine." Luhan is looking up to the sky and thinking about it. "AH! But I like your face, Baozi."

"Baozi?"

"Yes, You look like them. It suits you." Luhan smiles at Minseok.

"Hmm... I guess that's what you mean be 'type'" said Minseok.

At this moment was Minseok hit by a sudden impulse. "I see. Then how about it?" Minseok was just curious to see how Luhan would react if he confessed. "Why don't you go out with me, Luhan?"

------------------------------------------

"Are you Minseok?" asked the pizza man.


"Yeah." said Minseok.

"That will be 32.000 ₩ with tax." Minseok is searching now for his money. But he couldn't find it. He reminds now that he left his wallet in his bag. So Luhan paid it for him. And so they made their way to class.

"Thank you for your patronage! Luhan... I'm sorry, I left my wallet in class. I will pay you back later." said Minseok.

"That's okay. You should get going. Before your Pizza gets cold," Luhan gives Minseok the pizza. "Okay, I have to go that way. See you later."

Eh? It's okay? "Ah. Sure." said Minseok, and Luhan made his way to his class. Minseok is very curious about Luhan.

*

Later after school ends. "Hey Minseok, so do are we going together? You want to show me the steps again. Remember?" asked Jongdae.

"Hey... wait, I feels like I've forgotten about something." said Minseok. And he packing his things and was about to go. "I will see you there then."

"But..."

With this words was Luhan at the class door and waving at Minseok.

"Ah! There you are!" Minseok left Jongdae alone and goes to Luhan. Minseok takes his wallet and gives Luhan his money back. "Sorry about that, Luhan. Thank you for help again."

"So you're in Class 4. That's my class too. I'm in 1-4." And with that Luhan takes the money and put it back in Minseoks Jacket pocket. Minseok was a little shocked and surprised. "I was
wondering if we could go home together today." Minseok couldn't say anything. He just stare at Luhan. "Ah, Do you have something on?"

"I-I've got nothing on today, but aren't YOU the one who got something on right now?" is asking now Minseok.

"Well No exactly."

"Oh really? Luhan you've got dance practice don't you? You have such a good talent, it's a waste if you keep skipping it!"

"Ah by the way that...."

"Hey Luhan, don't try to change the subject!"

"I'm not trying to do that. Seriously.... by the way, do you have a cell phone, Baozi?" Minseok just nods. "That's great. I was hoping we could exchange numbers."

Minseok never thought that Luhan was always the type of person who go out of his way to make friends with others. Minseok gives Luhan his cell phone to exchange the numbers.

"Baozi, What's your full name then?"

"Ah, It's Kim Minseok."

"Oh okay, but i still will call you Baozi then."

"Minseok..."

"Is a name that's... hmmm...  difficult for me to say," started Luhan. "There was a woman who dumped me once before.... and coincidentally, her name was Minseo."

"Yeah okay then." If it was just another one of Luhan's flings, is Minseok sure he wouldn't care much about whether they had the same name.

"Luhan!" there was a girl calling his name. "I've finally found you." She bowed in front of Luhan and Minseok. "Seonsaeng-nim is looking for you."

"Ah, really? Thanks! I'll go find him now." Luhan gives Minseok his cell phone back. "Alright, here. I saved my number for you already. I will see you tomorrow then."

"Make sure you go to dance practice!" is Minseok saying to him when Luhan is about to leave. Luhan just waved and smiled at him, after that was Minseok left alone.
'Damn... I got treated to lunch by a junior.' thought Minseok. This is the first time he had a proper conversation with Luhan. And Surprisingly. Luhan is an even stranger person than Minseok thought he was. All of sudden, he wants to walk with Minseok home together and asks him to exchange cell phone numbers.
'Somehow, everything seems to be progressing too quickly.' thought Minseok.

"Why don't you go out with me, Luhan?"

...

"He couldn't have taken me seriously... could he?"

______________________________________________________________________________