Wednesday

Seven Days

-Please stay clear of the closing doors. Do not push your way onto the cars.-

Minseok arrived the train station. It is crowded today, and even Minseoks tie got messed up. Bzz... Bzz... In his Bag is his cell phone ringing, and he picked up his phone.

Luhan is calling.

"Hm... Morning." said Minseok.
"You sound really sleepy. Where are you right now?"
"At the station." yawned Minseok through the phone.
"Haha... Which exit do you use?" asked Luhan. "City exit or China Town exit?"
"Eh? What do you want to do? Hmm... What about the ticket place?" said Minseok and making his way through the people at the station. " South, and I'm taking a shortcut now."
"I thought so. I'm at the store. See you in a bit." said Luhan and hang up.

'huh? he is where?' thought Minseok.
When Minseok goes his way he founds Luhan already standing at a wall, but he was not alone. 'That face and those amazing reflexes.' Not to mention a different girlfriend every week, and the way he's constantly skipping out on club activities.
"Good morning, Baozi" said now Luhan.
"So Luhan, is waiting for MINSEOK OPPA?" said suprised one of the girl who stand next to Luhan.
"Good morning, Luhan" said now Minseok.
"This is unusual... I thought Luhan didn't show up much to club practice. You two are good friends?" asked now the other girl.
There are so many girls who wants to date Luhan after Minseok. Minseok wonders what will happen next week.
Minseok just say a 'Jup!' to this question.
"Oh, I see! Come to think of it... Luhan, who is your girlfriend this week?" asked the girl.
"Ah, well...." is Luhan starting but Minseok is about to answer this question faster.
"Oh, that would be me." and Minseok is pointing to himself.
A long pause, until the girls starting to giggle and one of the girls just say "You two suit each other!"
"Ahhahah, thank you! Um, but i wasn't joking." laughed Minseok.
"Luhan, never tells on who he is dating." said now the other girl again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In class is Minseok thinking about what couples actually do, so he count what they do already. 'A good morning text, a good night text, eating together, shopping together, watching a movie together... even though we fell asleep. hmm... and now walking me to school?'
What people do when they date? Hand holding... a-and kiss-

Minseok doesn't really know how far Luhan goes when he dates people. So he had an idea to ask Luhan's ex, But who? He is looking around the class and found someone.
"Hey Alice, you dated Luhan before right?" asked Minseok.
"WHAT?!"
"What I mean, Alice is... that you've done it with Luhan, ri--" and before Minseok could ended his sentence, she slaps Minseok right in his face. "OW!"
"This is why girls always feel let down by you!"
"Ow! And you tried to dodge it, didn't you?!"
"Don't you feel like you're a waste of your pretty face?" said Alice "Well... um... Why would you ask that?"
"Eh? Nothing, It's just... lately, I've been getting along pretty well with him... yeah, so... I was wondering..."

"Hmmm.... Whether it's just putting his arm around you, or holding your hand... Luhan won't touch you unless it's absolutely necessary." said Alice. "I've even heard of girls trying to make it a reality by forcing themselves on him. He's notorious for never doing anything to the girls, though."
"That's a pity." says Minseok. And at this moment stand Luhan at the class door, waiting for Minseok. "Oh, he's... he's here again..."
Alice finds it curious "What's this? You two really are good friends? Even if you are, why would he come here every day after class?"
"Hmm... Well, maybe he can't get enough from me," giggles Minseok "He's a stranger one."
And leaves Alice alone, and goes with Luhan the roof of the school.

"Are you for real?" asked Minseok after a while. "You plan on dominating all my free time today? is that it?"
"Is it a bother?"
"Didn't I say i hate just going along with people? If i didn't like it, i would say so."
"Really? That's good." said Luhan.
"Besides..." wonders Minseok. "Maybe it's because I've been hanging around you all day, but it seems like there is even more girls screaming then usual."
"You don't like girls?"
"No, it's not that i don't like them. Hm... It's like... If there was even one person among them who could love everything about me... I think that would be enough. Is that right?"
"I think there should be a lot of people like that."
"Whoa, that's rich coming from you." smiles Minseok at Luhan. And Luhan smiles back.

"Baozi, today, after school...." but before Luhan could end his sentence...
"Go to practice." said Minseok. "I'll wait for you, so call me when you're done. Well, it i get impatient, i might leave first."
"Okay but please wait for me. If you do, I'll do my best during practice." Smiles Luhan.

Minseok finds it weird to have a scar right under Luhans lips. A strange place. So he stretched his hand out foreword to Luhans lips, but before he could reach his lips turned Luhan his head to Minseok and startle because of Minseoks reaction.
"Uh... huh? I... Sh-! I have to change classrooms for sixth period! Huh? Oh, Sorry..."
"What are you apologizing for?"
"I gotta go!" said Minseok and runs away, but Luhan was close behind him.

"You idiot." said Chanyeol.
"Is that... could it be.... MY TEXT BOOK? CHANYEOL, I LOVE YOU!" screamed Minseok and runs in Chanyeols arms, and hugged Chanyeol tightly.
"Baozi, That's cheating, you know." said Luhan behind them.
"Cheating?" Minseok looks now suprised that Luhan is still there. He let go of Chanyeol and lifted his both hands. "Oh. I guess you're right. Cheating is not good. No good. hehe. No good."
"I don't get you. You don't sound sincere..." said Chanyeol. And looks at Minseok with a little disbelieve.

Minseok and Chanyeol leave and Luhan asked himself now what Minseok was about to do when they are at the roof. He is touching now his lips. "My scar?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the park. Minseok sitting on a bench, waiting for Luhan. But Minseok wasn't alone. Everywhere, it seems for Minseok, where couples. Kissing, holding hands, smiling to each other... 'All Showoffs... You people are doing this on purpose, aren't you?' he is closing now his eyes and leans back. 'Well, I guess I'm the idiot here... who else would hang around a place like this alone?'
At this moment hears Minseok steps in front of him.
"Good work, Luhan."
"Baozi, thank you.... for waiting for me here" smiles Luhan.
"Did you get any praise?" asked Minseok.
"Hm... It felt kind of like they were picking on me, too. It's... subtle."
"That's because you don't take it seriously."

Now they go for a walk through the park. It was still a good weather, even when is already evening, and the sun is about to go down.
"I haven't come here in a while." said Minseok. "Still the same as usual, with annoying couples everywhere. OH!.... We're one too."
"Yup!" smiles Luhan.
"Haha... That's right!" giggles Minseok.

It was a beautiful sunset. And Minseok and Luhan watching it.
"Don't you think... You should come somewhere like this at least once every week?" asked now Minseok.
"Some people do like places like this, i guess. But there are also people who don't."

Well under normal circumstances, with this kind of atmosphere they would kiss, right?
'I wanna do it too.' thought Minseok.

"Whether it's just putting his arm around you, or holding your hand... Luhan won't touch you unless it's absolutely necessary."

'Luhan is....' thinking minseok and is looking now over to Luhan. 'Whoa, his eyelashes are sparkling in the sunlight. And his lips... AH, I knew it was  a scar.'
Two people in a place like this... 'Luhan feels it too, right?' So many girls would close their eyes. Luhan is looking now in Minseoks eyes. So they are they. And Minseok does excatly that, he closes his eyes now. What would Luhan's response be?
Luhan is leaning now foreword to Minseok. His hand on Minseoks cheek. Minseok open his eyes again, and look straight in Luhans eyes.
"Huh? Luhan..." whispers Minseok.
Their noses touching first with some caressing, but not long and their lips met. It was a long kiss, and no one wants to let go of it.

_______________________________________________________________________________