Chp 41

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third P.O.V

Luhan walked off annoyed, completely ignoring the calls from his chasing friends. He didn't want to meet them at that time; he was pissed off, really pissed off and he didn't want to take it out on them especially Tao. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't feeling bad about his actions, he hated violence, he had never even thought about using it. However in that situation something snapped in his mind and he couldn't help acting out.

Though he felt bad he wasn't going to apologise to Kris for that because no matter if he doesn't like violence what the other did was unjustificable to him. He understood that the other may have been shocked by the sudden confession, but that doesn't give him the right to be so rude. Thinking about the incident made him mad again and the shouts from his friends wasn't helping, so he ran quickly and didn't stop until he reached the roof. Upon reaching there he let his exhausted body fall and took deep breaths to surpress his panting.

What he didn't expect however was to find someone else there especially a milky white skinned boy named Sehun."Sehun." He spoke with tenderness in his voice which confused the latter. 

"Hey hyung." He replied back with a smile that was so hard to keep.

"What are you doing here?" He instantly regretted saying that and in that tone, he didn't mean to sound rude. "I'm sorry that's not what I meant."  

"It's ok hyung. I understand that you're stressed right now."

"No it's not. I had no right to do that you, it wasn't your fault. Earlier on you were just trying to calm me and now too, but I keep acting so rude. I'm sorry Sehun ah."

"Luhan hyung." He called out, but the older didn't look up, his head was hung in shame. Sehun pouted at the scene and tried again. "Hyung please look up."

Not able to resist Sehun's voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter