The rejection

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third P.O.V

Fiddling with his fingers Tao waited outside the gate of school feeling nervous. He felt a claw like grab at his heart and couldn't deny the anxiousness he felt. Times like this he wished he was a kid; who didn't have to worry about anything. But the reality was he wasn't a kid and that he had to face his feelings or maybe even rejection. Just the thought of rejection was making him feel like puking and he couldn't disregard the high possibilities of Kris saying no since he didn't even know if the other liked boys.

"Kris." He spoke on seeing the tall male and all his friends (who knew what was going on)made excuses to leave, leaving just the two of them.

"Tao." He replied and the grip on his heart got tighter after Kris refused to look at him.

"I know you don't want to and you don't even have to. But I really need to talk to you so, will you listen to me?" Not trusting the state of his voice and mind Kris simply nodded. The  grip loosened slightly. "As you heard I like you, I really do. As much I wanted and still want to keep it a secret I can't anymore and that maybe a good thing because now I don't have to fake it anymore. I won't have to worry if I'm making my feelings obvious or you can feel my heartbeat get faster having ouy close to me." his words were faster than bullet; he feared Kris would leave.

 Kris finally lifted his head to look up. "I'm sorry,but I need to go now." his eyes were looking at everything but Tao and he walked past him like he never heard anything. Tao stood there. He wanted so badly to stop Kris and cry and just do something however, he couldn't. His own body didn't listen to him, he stood there letting the one chance to confess slip from his hands.

"Tao"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter