New Year

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

"Kris!" My mum shouted.

"Yeah?" I asked

" Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Chen and Sehun are here!"

"I'll be there!" Oh god. Now I have to listen to Suho complaining. I went downstairs and as I expected there was Suho with his eyes widened after seeing me. " Kris! What happened to you? Did you get in another fight?" He shouted not letting me speak.

" Kris you should have atleast called us to join in." Kai said with Chen agreeing.

" Shut up you two! Kris you promised." Suho said getting sad. Ok now I feel bad. " Suho, don't worry Kris got in fight to save someone."

"Who?" He asked. I swear he worries more than my mum.

" It's our neighbor's son. Poor boy he felt so bad that he's been coming here everyday to check up on kris. " Then my mum left for kitchen.

 " Oh, got yourself a little caretaker." Chen said wriggling his eyebrows and the others except Suho and Chanyeol joined in.

" Hyung, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked and I smiled and ruffled his hair. Honestly even though he's annoying and stupid he's still truly my bestfriend. " Yes, Chanyeol I'm okay." I said with a smile.

" Ok, if you say so hyung." Chanyeol said with a smile and hugged me.

" Krisyeol!" Chen, Kai and Sehun shouted. Me and Chanyeol looked at each other and grinned shouting

" Sekai!" at the same time. Everyone laughed, Sehun and Kai glared at Chen and shouted " Suchen!" and laughed really loud.

" Hey, why are you bringing me onto this?!" Suho shouted and then said. " Kris, I'm sorry I didn't trust you.' Suho said looking down.

" It's okay, lighten up its new year." I said and hugged him. " Don't." I said to the four before they started shouting Krisho. Honesty they're so childish. " Hyung, do you know the boy you saved?" Chanyeol asked and everyone looked at me expecting answers.

"Yh." I said.

" Who?" Chen asked

" The new guy Tao." I said.

" Tao?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter