The Third round

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the second round they had their Christmas and new year holidays so, they didn't know their results and had to wait for it. During Christmas Tao remembered the last christmas, that Christmas where he had met Kris was probably his favourite christmas ever because he had known Kris due to that. If it wasn't for that Christmas and those guys trying to fight him he wouldn't have ever tried to befriend Kris and he wouldn't know his other friends. Thats why for him it was the best Christmas and he hoped for it to get better. Unlike last time Tao's and Kriss' family spent the holidays together, for Christmas they had dinner at Tao's and for New year it was at Kris. Their parents got along well as both couples were chinese and they were thrilled to know that their sons were friends. Kriss' mom was more happy this year compared to last year as her son didn't get in fight and he was more happy and finally went back to rapping and basketball, his two passions. She knew one of the main reason for this was Tao, Kris had never talked about anyone all his life as much as he talked about Tao in a day, she was aware of Kriss' feelings for the other and hoped he'd notice it soon too.

The holidays went by quickly it almost felt like they never had it, but their memories proved otherwise. The only good thing about going back to school was the fact that they'd get the results, the curiousty was too much for them to handle.

" Tao! Kris is waiting for you be quick!" Tao's mom shouted at him from downstairs. Ok maybe there were two reasons.

" ok. I'll be there in a second!" Tao shouted back, he made a mental note to wake up earlier tomorrow as he got his coat and ran downstairs. " Sorry ge I'm always late." he apologised it was true he always made Kris wait for him and Kris never said anything except its ok while smiling. No matter how early Tao woke up there was always something that made him late he had no idea how.

" Its ok Tao its warm inside anyway." Kris smiled at him while opeining the door for them to leave. He said bye to Tao's parents before going " Tao lets go." Kris said holding his hand out for Tao. A smile made a way to the panda as he took the hand and let it engulf in the warmth. This is why he liked Kris, yes you heard it right Tao liked Kris and not just a friend he liked liked him! And he wasn't going to deny it anymore. During the holidays he had realized his feelings for Kris after the new year at Kriss' house he was thinking about last year, so much had happened yet it felt like there was nothing new for him it felt like Kris had always been in his life and he couldn't imagine a life without the other. Maybe it was just a high school crush and maybe he would not like the other after a few months. But he didn't care because right now he had those feelings, right now he liked Kris alot and he didn't want to deny it anymore. He wanted to tell Kris however he didn't want to be rejected by Kris he wasn't ready for that yet. 

" Tao, we're here." Kris said waving his hand infront of him and smiled at the reaction.

" H-Huh." Tao said starteled and was surprised to see the school infront of him. They were at school already? He facepalmed himself in realization, he was lost in his thoughts the whole way and had completely ignored Kris. Even though he was thinking about him.

" Are you worried about the results? Don't be worried." he slinged his arm around the panda who was blushing now, nowadays they had lots of skinship it just came naturally to them. " You were amazing trust me." He grinned at Tao and he smiled in return. He was falling more and more for Kris without noticing. " We better go the others are probably waiting for us." He grabbed Tao's hand and started walking towards the board for the results. Tao looked at their interlocked hands and smiled while walking beside the older. 

" Lets go!" He raised their hands in excitement and swinged it back and forth making Kris laugh.

The Results for second round

Luhan vs Baekhyun - Luhan wins

Xiumin vs Lay - Xiumin wins

DO vs Suho - DO wins

Sehun vs Chanyeol - Chanyeol wins

Kai vs Tao - Tao wins

Chen vs Kris - Kris wins 

" We won?" Tao asked in shock, he checked the result over and over again and only got one answer, that they won. " Ge you won!" Tao hugged Kris in excitement and Kris who was still; broke out in a huge grin and hugged the panda back with same excitement. He had done it, he was good, he was good at rapping and it was thanks to the boy whom he was hugging right now.

" Tao!" Luhan called out and ran to him, the pair broke away from the hug at the sight of attacking deer and the deer attacked the panda giving him a massive hug. " We did it!" he exclaimed happily

" I know ge, but is Baekhyun hyung ok?" He asked remembering the eyeliner boy who didn't really like loosing.

" I'm fine Tao if it was someone else then I'd have been angry but its Luhan hyung so its ok." He smiled genuinely

" Hah you lost." DO said as he walked past him making him angry

" Yah! I would have won if I was against you, I just lost because its Luhan hyung otherwise I'd have won this year." 

" Sure." DO scoffed rolling his eyes and Kai smiled while watching the scene, he really liked watching this side of DO it was sarcastic and mean which made him so much more interested in the boy.

" We missed something." Lay pointed out 

" What?" Suho asked the forgetting boy.

" This." Lay pointed at the board.

" We know its on the board, but can you read it out to us hyung." Sehun asked and Lay nodded reading it out loud

" It says that all the groups will have to switch to something else for example those who have been singing will either have to dance or rap and dancers will have to sing or rap and rappers will have to dance or sing." They all watched him with their mouth open. " I'm not lying it's true and it says the battles next week so goodluck guys." he smiled sweetly however after hearing the news the others were feeling anything but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter