Second round

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the results, there was another battle and in the end there were only 12 boys left. They all knew they would go against each other and even though they wanted to win, they weren't obsessed with it therefore they still hung out together. That afternoon they went to the noticeboard to see their competitors for follwing wednesday however instead of that there was a new news.

For the next round all catogories will go against each other so, there maybe students competing against other student of the same category. The competitors will be revealed on the day of the battle.

This was new all the years so far the students from categories never went against the students from same category." I thought people from same catogeries didn't go against each other." Sehun pointed out, he was pretty sure he heard that before.

" It's supposed to be like that, but they probably added a twist to make it more interesting." Luhan read the notice again smiling it was going to be interesting " It'll be fun."

" Yes! It' ll be so fun when I beat you Sehun." Kai said smirking at Sehun and the latter just scoffed at him. 

" If they added a new thing now they might another one you know." Xiumin said out loud and others agreed nodding their head

" Well the more twists the more challenging and interesting!" Chen yelled out excited. They all cheered in excitement all except Tao. Kris noticed and went to him 

" Are you ok Tao?" Tao looked up at hearing his name and smiled slighlty at seeing Kris

" Yeah ge I'm fine."

" If you're worried about the competition then don't be remember you advice to me."

" I'm not worried about that I'm worried about the new twist I don't want to go against you ge." Tao pouted oblivious to his own cuteness

" Is that what you were worried about? You don't need to worry its just a small thing its not like we'll be enemies if we are each others competitors." Kris hugged the pouting Tao not being able to handle his cuteness. 

It was wednesday time for the second round. Everyone one were excited and the 12 boys went to see who they were up against. There were still other students as well, they were all excited over the battle especially the girls. 

Luhan vs Baekhyun

Xiumin vs Lay

Do vs Suho

Chanyeol vs Sehun

Tao vs Kai

Kris vs Chen 

" We don't have to against each other are you happy?" Kris asked Tao smiling at him

" mmm I'm happy, but I have to go against Kai he's going to be amazing." 

" Don't worry you'll do fine after all you're amazing too." Kris walked off after saying that leaving a blushing Tao. Luhan and Baekhyu's battle was first.

" Luhan hyung fighting!" Sehun did a fighting sign blushing. he wasn't used to it as for Chnayeol well let's just say he was too used to it. Luhan smiled at him grateful whilst Baekhyun pretended to be annoyed when in reality he was happy at the gesture.

Baekhyun went first he sang Love song all the girls were tearing up. The song was so beautiful and with his voice it just made it even more beautiful. The whole time Chanyeol was staring at Baekhyun thinking how nice his voice was.

 " Good luck hyung." Baekhyun hugged him

" Thanks Baekhyun-ah you were amazing." Luhan went to the stage and sang Our tomorrow it sounded so sad and his voice fit it perfectly he potrayed every single emotion passionately, Sehun was smiling proudly his eyes tearing up. Luhan's voice made him reopen his wounds however it made him happy that it did beacause this time he could close the wound properly. Next it was Lay and Xiumin's turn.

" Good luck Minseok." 

" Aren't you going to call me hyung like last time?" the older asked tilting his head to the side in a teasing manner. Chen slightly blushed, but he overcame it by grinning.

" You can't always be lucky you know."

" Aish you brat." Xiumin said smilng and went. 

" Lay good luck." Suho said as he timidly approached him. He knew he didn't need to nervous or anything because Lay's the sweetest person in the world however his heart wouldn't listen to him and kept pounding.

" Oh thank you, but who am I fighting again?" Lay asked scratching his hair Suho was stunned.

" Y-You're agianst Xiumin don't you remember." Seeing this Lay started laughing it surprised Suho, really surprised him.

" I-I was just joking S-Suho I' m not that forgetful." he said while laughing and Suho stood still for a minute before bursting into laughter. He wiped the tears that came from laughing and smiled content with seeing Lay so happy. " Thank you for that Suho." With that Lay went to the stage to perform. 

" I-It's ok." Suho blushed looking at Lay. Lay perfromed I'm you leaving Suho surprised for the second time and when he went off the stage he went to Xiumin 

" How was that hyung?" he smiled brightly, lights coming out of his eyes and everything.

" It was great, but I think you'd be happier to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter