After school

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

I've noticed that Tao is really quiet in class. But when his friends D.O and Baekhyun talk to him he acts cute. I need to sleep. The next thing I've noticed in english is that he's not really good at it. It's so funny.Why am staring at him? Cuz there's nothing to do since I am fluent in english so its boring to listening to the teacher's broken english. Seriously I am way better than him.

After a while Tao nudged me and I just mouthed what and all he did was point to my right and I followed his finger and saw that the teacher was standind there looking really annoyed. Oh great. I heard someone snickering and saw that it was Kai. Obviously. And Chanyeol was just..well acting creepy. " Mr Yifan, may I know what you are doing instead of paying attention in the class?" He said clearly annoyed in his broken english.

I could see him smiling smugly probably thinking that I can't understand his english " Oh me I was just thinking." He looked shocked. Ha! in your face. The guy sitting beside Kai eyes was worth to see. It was quite..big. And Kai was smirking knowing what was coming next. Cahnyeol was smirking aswell and the guy beside was galring at him.  " And what were you thinking about?" He said through his gritted teeth.

" Oh, that I could probably teach you how to speak english properly." His face was worth seeing! His ears tips going red and the guy beside Kai eyes looked even bigger(How is that even possible?) Kai and Chanyeol were trying their best to not laugh out loud. And the one beside Chanyeol was applying..eyeliner(why). I looked at my right and saw that Tao looked quite shocked aswell.

"Wu Yi Fan go out of the classroom NOW!" He shouted. I stood up and went up and just before I went out of the class I said " Its Kris by the way, but I guess you wouldn't know it judging from your broken english." and dropped the last bomb. I slammed the door before he could say anything, but before the door closed I saw Tao, his eyes big. I am scarier than you What I didn't expect was to see him pout..

After ages the teacher finally came out and all he said was "Wu Yi Fan you will stay after school and clean all the classrooms got it and your two little friends can help you." he hissed before walking past me. Two? Oh, Kai and Chanyeol obviously. I thought while laughing.

"So, what did you guys do?" I asked as sonn as I entered and they turned around with a smirk.

" Nothing just polished your work for you." Kai said smirking.

" You should've seen his face. It was worth looking at!" Chanyeol added while laughing uncontrollably and we joined it afterwards.

" Excuse me?" I heard someone speak and I turned to see that big eyed guy.

" Yes?" Kai asked with the smirk plastered on his face.

" Since all 3 of you will be staying afterschool, you need to give this report before leaving."

" And why is that?" Kai asked getting dangerously close. But before he could get any closer the eyeliner guy interupted.

" Didn't you hear him, its because you guys got in trouble and will be staying after school." He said annoyed and grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter