Lunch

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd P.O.V

Everyone was happy since it was lunchtime! Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were sitting down in the canteen in their table waiting for Luhan, Lay and Xiumin. As usual, but what they didn't expect was to see was 3 more people with them. Xiumin came up to front to intoduce them " This is Chen." he said pointing to Chen" Since he's new I thought I would show him around the school and these are his friends Suho and Sehun who are new aswell." he said with a smile showing his baozi cheeks. " You have 3 new students aswell, we had 3 new one aswell." Kyungsoo said with wide eyes.

" Yh, I know I heard the teachers talking about it!" Luhan said with a grin.

" Luhan, you shouldn't be snooping around like that, tut tut tut." Baekhyun said while laughing and everyone joined in. Luhan fake gasped, but started laughing afterwards.

" You, guys lets eat quick, we need to show them around, lunch doesn't last forever you know, though I wish it did." Xiumin said with a small pout making Chen's heart skip a beat. No, I like noonas Chen kept repeating in his mind.

"  Xiumin's right, lets eat quick." Lay said.

" Not too quick though, you might choke." Kyungsoo said with a serious face.

" Yes, omma!" Baekhyun, Tao,Lay, Xiumin and Luhan said while laughing.

" You guys, I am serious." Kyungsoo said with a pout.

"Omma?" Sehun asked.

" Yh, we call him omma cuz he cares for us like one." Luhan answered, hoping he wasn't blushing.

" Really? Thats crazy!" Suho said with a huge grin.

" How?" Lay asked with a surprised look and now it was time for Suho's heart to skip.

" O-Oh cuz thats what these guys and others call me." Real smooth! Suho thought while mentally cursing.

" Speaking of others, where are they?" Sehun asked.

" Who?" Luhan asked with his signature look which is looking lost! Now it was Sehun's turn.

" The 3 new guys in the other class." Chen answered.

"You mean Chanyeol." Baekhyun said.

" Kai." D.O. aka Kyungsoo added.

" And Kris." Tao added and he spoke for the first time in lunch since he's shy around new people.

" You 've met them?" Suho asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter