*7* VIXX Leo

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

You were a member of the new girl group under Jellyfish Entertainment. After about 3 years of training you finally debuted. After your first stage your best friend came to congratulate you, accidentally some fans saw you two. VIXX’s fansite was going crazy!

I think I should explain. Your best friend was Hakyeon or as everyone knew him N the leader of VIXX. You would come to their dorm and cook some food and hang out with them. You became friends with everyone except one person.

He was very shy and quiet. He would come eat and then just sit and listen to our chats. He sometimes smiled and that was the most adorable thing you’ve seen. He looked so nice and cute, but really protective.

Well when you think about it, you can’t say you weren’t friends, you just didn’t know “Does he count you as a friend or not?”. The only word he said to you was “Hey…”, he talked more when he was with VIXX, but still you really liked him and after 6 months you understood that you want to be more than friends with him.

Then once you were hanging out with VIXX again. When you were about to go home Leo spoke.

-            I…I can drive you home.

-            What?

-            I’ll drive you… home…

-            Ok…

You just smiled, but your mind was screaming from happiness.  You were driving down the road and it was very silent in the car. The weirdest thing was that the silence wasn’t awkward. You finally reached your home.

-            Ummm… bye…

You were so disappointed, you thought that he will ask you out.

-            That’s everything you wanted to tell me?

You accidentally said it out loud. You opened the door, but he grabbed your hand.

-            Wait… I actually need to tell you something.

You sat back to the car and closed the door.

-            I like you _____-ah, I-I like you more than a… friend…  It’s wrong, now you will feel bad because of me.

-            Why should I feel bad?

-            Because you and N are dating…

-            No! No, we’re not.

-            But… the fans said that.

-            Well, they were wrong. We’re not dating.

You sat there in silence for a few minutes.

-            So then m-maybe… we can… you know… g-go on a date… or something.

-            Sure!

You yelled it so loud that Leo even jumped, but then he looked down and smiled.

“His smile is so adorable…”

SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!!!! <3

I'll reply to your comment when I'll start writing the oneshot :)