*15* Kevin U-KISS

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

You were going home from work. Your car was broken so you took the subway. After about 15 minutes you were walking through the park when you heard a noise. It was a meowing noise. You were a er for cats. You couldn’t leave a kitten here, alone, in the dark by itself. So you searched for him.

You found him on the grass. His fur was wet. It was winter so the kitten was cold. He looked like he was going to die soon. You took him, hugged him and quickly ran home.

*At home*

You put some blankets near the fireplace and placed the kitten on the. You also poured him some milk.

You felt proud of yourself. You saved a kitten. At that moment your smile faded. You heard footsteps in the house.

                         - _______ah, you’re home???

You jumped up right when Kevin entered the room.

                         - You’re so excited to see me?

                         - Yes!!!

You hugged him. You hoped that he won’t see the kitten.

Now you were watching a movie. Kevin didn’t notice the kitten so you felt relieved. But the kitten started meowing. Kevin muted the sound and started looking around.

                         - Why do I hear cat noises?

                         - Maybe they’re from the movie?

                         - Here it goes again!

You tried to look shocked but it didn’t work because after hearing the meowing a couple more times he turned at you.

                         - Where’s the cat?

                         - What cat?

                         - Oh, here it is.

The kitten was now the milk.

                         - Why did you bring a cat in our house?

                         - He was outside wet and freezing. I couldn’t leave him alone…

                         - You know we can’t keep a cat.

                         - Why???

                         - We talked about it. We’re both very busy. We won’t have time to take care of it.

                         - I will. I can feed him before and after work… Please, oppa!!!

He sighted heavily.

                         - Ok… If you think you can do it.

                         - Yes!!! I will take care of it! I promise.

You hugged him tightly and heard him laugh. You were so happy.

You spent the evening playing with the kitten not paying attention to the movie.

                         - Now we’re a real family. You’re the dad, I’m the mommy and he’s our litlle boy.

                         - Are you sure that he’s a boy???

ENJOY!!!! ^ _ ^
Now some kitten gif's

suprised_kitten.gif

SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!!!! <3