*3* Teen Top L.Joe

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

You and L.Joe were best friends for like 5 years. But with every year you started to feel something more. It wasn’t just friendship to you, you loved L.Joe, but you could never ask him out. What if he refuses? It would ruin your friendship, so you didn’t say anything.

Everyone saw him as a player. When he flirts with random girls, tells them he has a thing for them…all that bull. You see him like that, too. But everything’s different when he’s with you. It’s like he changes, but only for you. He seems so…nice and caring. He’ll say the sweetest things, about how wonderful you are and how much he values your friendship. And the way he looks at you with those big brown eyes, everyone tells you that he loves you, too.

One day he called you and asked if you could meet. He was in a rush so he decided to come to your house after an hour.

You heard the doorbell ring. It was him, he looked amazing as always. You opened the door and he smiled at you. You felt butterflies in your stomach and your heart started beating faster.

-          Hi, oppa.

-          Hi, ______-ah. Ummmm… I-I need to talk…

-          Well, I’m always here for you.

You smiled and he smiled back. You went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

-          So… what’s wrong?

-           I like her so much…

-          Oh… that’s the problem… then talk to her…

-          I don't know… she'll never like me.

-          Don't say that. Come on, you’re amazing.

You tried to cheer him up. But it didn’t work. He still sat there looking down.

-          I really want to tell her how I feel, but … s-she won’t like me.

You have never seen him so sad. It broke your heart.

-          How do you know that?

-          I can tell.

-          Tell her and if it won’t work out you can…ummm… go and find someone else.

-          Ok… but… what should I say?

-          Just tell her how much you like her.

-           I tell her that every single day.

-           What do you mean?

-           I’m always with her… I love her so much.

He smiled when he said those words. She’s such a lucky girl. You felt jealous.

-           I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he'll never like me.

-           Wait! Who do you like?!

-           Oh… just some boy… But don’t worry, she will like you.

-           How do you know?

-           Because who wouldn't like you?

-           You…

He said quietly. You almost laughed.

-           You're so wrong! I love you.

-           I love you, too.

-           So! Are you going to talk to her?

-           I just did.

He lifted his head and looked at you smiling. Your heart almost jumped out of your chest. He… likes me? You jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly.

-          You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this.

-          You’re not the only one.

SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!! <3