*1* EXO Baekhyun

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

It wasn’t that you hated skinship, but somehow you always felt weird when someone touched you. You didn’t like that feeling so you avoided skinship as much as you could.

But when you started dating Baekhyun it became an issue. He liked to hug and cuddle with you. But you still avoided it. You can say that skinship was important for him.

One day he thought that he could make you like skinship. So he took a day of and stayed with you at home. He hid in your wardrobe, of course it wasn’t the best place but he stayed there and waited for you to come into your room.

It was a normal morning for you. You knew that Baekhyun had schedule today so you thought that you should watch one of your favorite dramas. You made tea and breakfast and went to the living room where your laptop was. You the drama and watched it.

After about three or four hours you got bored so you called your best friend and asked if she would want to meet.  

You went into your room to get dressed. Then suddenly someone grabbed you and tossed on your bed. You yelped in surprise, then you saw it was Baekhyun.

-          YAH!!! What are you doing here, oppa?

-          Aren’t you happy to see me?

You tried to push him off, because he was laying on you.

-          Of course I am! Now get off, oppa.

-          No! I won’t.

He started tickling you. You tried to stop him but it was impossible.

-          STOP YOU BABO!!!

He just laughed at you. After couple minutes of intense tickling he got tired. You were tired, you tummy was hurting from laughing. You were laying there in Baekhyun’s arms, too tired to stand up and walk away. You stayed like this for about ten minutes till you broke the silence and said.

-          I guess skinship isn’t that bad after all.

-          I told you so.

You continued to cuddle on your bed. Till you heard your phone ring.

-          Hello?

-          Where are you!?!

-          Oh… I forgot. Sorry! I’ll be there after a minute.

-          You better hurry!

You dressed and headed out. You even forgot that he was there.

“Aish… She left me like that. ”