*16* Himchan B.A.P

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

-             Oppa!!!!

You scream echoed through the house. Then you heard thuds and Himchan ran into your room. You were sitting on the table, your legs were on the chair.

-             What happened?

-             There!

You pointed at the ground. Himchan looked down and saw a spider.

-             You’re scared of this little spider?

You nodded. He took the spider and threw him outside.

*After 3 days*

You were on a date with Himchan. The date was simple. He bought you ice-cream and you went for a walk through the park.

You were talking about random things like animals, food and other. Right after you entered your house, Himchan said.

-             You have a spider in your hair!

You yelled and started shaking your head like crazy. He didn’t expect that kind of response. You yelled.

-             TAKE IT OUT!!!!

You were obviously panicking.

He hugged you.

-             I was just joking.

-             Not funny!!

You almost cried. You were so scared and all of this was just a joke. You ran to you room and locked yourself. Himchan felt so guilty. He never wanted to upset you. It was just a joke but he never thought you were so afraid of spiders.

After an hour you went out of your room and sat on the living room couch to watch TV. You thought Himchan went to the dance practice because it was very quiet.

You heard the door close and Himchan came inside. You crossed your arms and looked at the TV. He came closer and hugged you.

-             I can’t see anything…

-             I’m sorry, jagiya.

You sat quietly.

He stood up, went to the kitchen and brought you your favorite ice-cream.

-             I bought you this.

He smiled at you. You took the ice-cream and ate it. You couldn’t help but smile.

-             There’s more in the freezer.

He said while walking away.

-             I’m still angry at you!!!

-             I know!

He said and laughed.

It's kind of short... sorry -_-
SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!!!! <3