*13* INFINITE Sunggyu

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

You were playing table football with Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun. Hoya and Dongwoo was in one team and you were in a team with Woohyun.

You were trying so hard to win. The match was about 20 minutes long when your team finnaly scored a goal.

         -          YAY!!!

You jumped. You and Woohyun hugged and right at that moment Sunggyu walked in. He saw you in Woohyun’s hands laughing. You saw him and quickly backed up.

There was silence.

         -          Hi, oppa.

He looked hurt and angry. Then he just walked away. You ran after him. Sunggyu waked outside sat in his car and drove home. You couldn’t drive a car so you found the nearest bus stop and went there with the bus. You had to explain what happened.

After about 40 minutes you went inside his house (you had the keys). You looked around and it was dark everywhere. His car was outside so he had to be home. You went towards his bedroom when the lights and he was standing in front of you.

         -          What are you doing here?

         -          I came here to explain everything.

         -          There’s no need.

         -          Really? So you know what happened.

You asked sarcastically.

         -          Yes. Remember the first time we met. You asked me if I could introduce you to Woohyun. You said that he’s your ideal type, a perfect boyfriend. So you basically did all of this just to be closer to Woohyun.

You were shocked and hurt. He really thought that you could do such things. After everything you’ve went through, he believes that all of it was an act, a lie.

         -          Are you stupid?!?! Do you really think I could do that?!?!

         -          I guess you could. Now give me the keys and go out!

         -          Let me explain.

         -          I told you. There’s no need.

         -          There is! You don’t understand!

         -          Go!!!

He threw you out. It was raining and you couldn’t get home because it was too late and there were no buses that could drive you home.

You were left there, outside. You couldn’t go anywhere so you sat next to his door. Then you remembered that he didn’t take the key from you. You decided to quietly sneak into the house and try to spend the night there.

You were very unlucky because when you went in Sunggyu was sitting in the living room and he saw you right away.

         -          Why are you back?!

         -          I don’t have anywhere to go…

Yes he was mad at you but he still loved you and he couldn’t throw you out. He couldn’t leave you outside for the night.

         -          Well… I guess you can stay then.

You sat together on the couch.

         -          So what are you doing here so late? Why aren’t you sleeping.

         -          To be honest… I couldn’t sleep.

         -          It’s a really stupid situation.

         -          I don’t think it’s stupid.

After a long silence you said.

         -          We were playing table football for a long time. And when we finally won I was so happy I hugged him. It was very random. I didn’t even understand what I did until you went in. You can ask Woohyun if you don’t believe me.

         -          It sounds too simple.

         -          Well it is. You’re just over reacting.

         -          I’m over reacting?!

         -          Yes. It was just a hug!

         -          You should only hug me!

He quickly hugged you and pulled you into his lap. You both giggled.

         -          I'm sorry for over reacting.

         -          And for making up a story about Woohyun and me.

         -          Oh, yeah. Sorry for that one, too.

 

SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!!!! <3