*19* SHINee Taemin

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

You and your friends decided to go to the beach. You woke up early in the morning and after few hours you were there, swimming in the sea.

You invited Taemin but he was really busy preparing for his solo comeback. You spent the whole day there and you came back home really late in the evening. Before going to bed you wanted to take a shower. After stepping out of the shower you realized that you didn't bring any clothes. You took the last towel and wrapped it around yourself. You opened the door slightly and peeked through the gap. The house was empty. You thought that Taemin is probably sleeping in his room so you ran to the bedroom and quietly picked up your pajamas. You turned around and noticed that Taemin wasn't in the bed.
Then you heard the sound of a closing door.  You understood that Taemin just got home and you were standing in the bedroom wrapped in a towel.
-          What do I do?!?!?!?
He was going to the bedroom. He wanted to open the door but you stopped him.
-          Don't go inside!!!!!
-          Why?
-          I'm... I'm...
You got distracted and let go the handle. He opened the door, the door hit your hand and the towel landed on the ground.
-          Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewk!!!!!! Get out!!
You picked the towel off the ground and pushed Taemin out.
Taemin stood behind the door, shocked.
-            Ummmmm... ________-ah... I'm sorry...
You went out of the room. You were looking at the ground hiding your face because your face was all red.
-            It's ok. You didn't do it on purpose anyway. I'll go now.
You went into the shower.
After taking a shower you had already forgotten what happened a bit before. You spent the evening watching a movie with Taemin. Suddenly a scene appeared. You felt really uncomfortable especially when you remembered that Taemin saw you not a while ago.
Taemin looked at you and laughed. You were looking down blushing again.
-           You're cute.
You looked at him angrily.
-           It’s not the last time I see you .
-           OPPA!!!!!!
He laughed again. After a while he whispered into your ear.
-           You look amazing .
-           Lee Taemin!!!!!!!
You hit his shoulder while he laughed.