*6* BIGBANG G-Dragon

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

Jiyong was preparing for BIGBANG’s comeback. He was up from about 5am till the midnight. You always waited for him to come back home, of course he wasn’t very happy about that.

Once he came back earlier. You were sitting in your room, when you heard some strange sounds coming from the 1st floor.

“Who could be there? Jiyong is at the studio and I’m not waiting for anyone…”

You quietly went down.

-             Who’s there?!?

-             It’s me.

You heard Jiyongs voice and you felt relieved.

-             Where are you?

-             In the kitchen.

You saw a purple haired man standing next to the sink.

-             Wow!

-             You like it?

-             YES! You look so CUTE!

You ruffled his hair. He smiled, hugged and lifted you up.

-             EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! Put me down!

He giggled.

-             So why are you home so early?

-             I decided to work at home. Aren’t you happy ?

-             Of course I am.

You smiled and pecked his lips.

To be honest nothing really changed. He was still working and didn’t spend time with you. The only difference was that you could see him. It was getting really late. You sat next to him on the sofa and hugged him.

-             Oppa… go to bed.

-             Ok, just give me 15min.

-             You said that an hour ago…

Then he looked at you and you pouted.  Then he cupped your face.

-             Let me work a bit longer and I’ll repay you tomorrow at the evening. We will go anywhere you want. Ok?

-             Ok.

He gave you a kiss and you went to bed. You woke up early and saw that Jiyong was already dressed and ready.

-             Did I wake you up?

-             No…

-             I’ll pick you up at 6pm, ok?

-             No. I can come to your studio.

-             I can pick you up it’s not a big deal.

-             Don’t worry. Besides I haven’t seen 2NE1 unnies in a while, I want to chat with them.

-             Ok then. I’ll be waiting.

That day was so long. You really wanted to spend some time with Jiyong and you were so excited that you couldn’t concentrate. You just walked around the house doing absolutely nothing, just thinking what are you going to do.

You started getting ready at 3pm. You went to the shower, did your nails, dressed up, did your hair and did your makeup. When you arrived at the YG building you looked at the clock you had 1 hour left. You found Minzy, Chaerin, Dara and Bom and you chatted with them for a while. You glanced at the clock.

-             Oh! Sorry I have to go.

You waved to them and left them in the cafeteria. On the way to Jiyong’s studio you met one of the new trainees. She had a huge crush on G-Dragon, everyone knew that except you. But they didn’t know that she wanted you to break up with him.

-             Oh… you’re G-Dragon sunbaenim’s girlfriend right?

-             Yup.

-             What are you doing here?

-             We’re going on a date.

-             You’re pretty selfish. The fans were waiting for the comeback for over a year and you’re bothering G-Dragon sunbaenim while he is writing and practicing.

Suddenly you felt guilty. You didn’t go to Jiyong’s studio and you just waited for him in the dance studio. You felt tired so you laid on the couch and after a while your lids got heavier and heavier. You finally fell asleep.

Jiyong was working so hard, he was waiting for you, but you never came. He got worried. He looked at the clock and it was 1am. He called Chaerin.

-             Hi, Chaerin, did you see ______-ah today?

-             Yes, we were chatting and then she left. She said that she has a date with you, didn’t she come?

-             No…

-             Well I hope she’s  okay.

Then he called Dara, because she usually talks with a lot of trainees, maybe she knows something.

-             Hey, noona. Do you know where _____-ah went after she left you? I can’t find her anywhere…

-             I saw her talking with the new trainee. You know the girl that has a crush on you. But she didn’t go out. She must be somewhere in the building.

-             Ok… Bye then.

Jiyong searched every single dance studio, office and practice room, till he finally found you.

-             _______-ah!!!

He ran to you and he saw that you were sleeping. He picked you up and he carried you to his studio. He didn’t want to wake you up so he decided to spend the night there.

*In the morning*

You woke up and looked around you.

-             OMO! I must’ve fallen asleep. Where am I?

You looked around, the place looked very familiar. After a couple of minutes you realized that you’re in Jiyongs studio. But where was he? You saw him sitting in the armchair. It was obvious that it was very uncomfortable for him to sleep. He slowly opened his eyes.

-             Good morning _____-ah.

-             I’m sorry. How did you sleep?

-             Fine, I guess. And it’s ok. But why didn’t you come?

-             I met this girl and she said that I’m selfish, because I’m disturbing you. So I thought I should let you work.

-             Don’t listen to her ever again. She’s jealous, because you’re my girlfriend and she’s not. I was waiting for this date for ever.

You looked at the ground.

-             I’m sorry.

-             I asked for a day off. We can spend the whole day together!

-             YAY!

You jumped into his lap, hugged him and kissed him. Oh how much you loved this purple haired man...

SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!!!! <3

I'll reply to your comment when I'll start writing the oneshot :)