*9* VIXX Hyuk

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

You were sleeping at Hyuk’s house. Your mom was away and the only person that they trusted was Hyuk.

You were sitting on the couch and doing your homework. Hyuk just came back from the practice, he was in his room. Suddenly you felt someone hug you from behind.

-                You know I love you… don't you?

He spoke your ear, his brown hair tickled your neck you giggled. Hyuk jumped on the couchand started playing with your hair.

-                Oppa, stop I have to learn!

-                Oh come on… lets go somewhere!

-                Later…

-                Ahhhhhhh… jagiyaaaa…

-                Aish… this guy…

You stood up, took your jacket and looked at Hyuk.

-                So… are we going anywhere?

-                OF COURSE!

You laughed at him. He was older than you, but he always acted like a child.

*When you came back*

You plopped on the couch and your phone rang.

-                Who could that be?

Of course you picked up the phone.

-                Hello?

-                Hello. Are you Mrs. _______ daughter?

-                Yes.

-                She got into a car accident.

-                WHAT?!? HOW?!? IS SHE OK?!?

-                She’s fine, she’s in the hospital. We will take care of her till she heals.

-                Thank you. Goodbye.

-                Goodbye.

Hyuk ran down the stairs and saw you sitting there with your jacket on. You looked like you were in some kind of trance.

-                Is something wrong?

-                No…

Hyuk lifted your chin in curiosity. He saw glistening tears run down your red cheeks. You tried to pull away but he made you look him in the eyes.

-                Tell me, what happened?

Your lips trembled.

-                So?

-                They…

You had been through so much. He thought maybe he did something bad. He was here to protect and love you, not to cause you more pain. Hyuk caressed your damp cheek with his other hand and whispered.

-                You can tell me everything.

-                They called me and said that my mom got into a car accident and that she’s in the hospital now.

-                Is she ok?

-                They said that she’s fine…

Hyuk looked worried to. He was close to your mom. She was really happy when you told her that you’re dating him. Especially after your father died, she thought that you really needed something or someone to make you happy.

Hyuk bought you closer and hugged you. He your hair as you cried into his shoulder.

-                She’s fine. They would never lie to you.

He tried to make you stop crying. But it felt like you will never stop.

-                What do you want to do? I’ll do anything for you.

Hyuk was the only one you truly fell for. Without him, you would just feel empty. He always made you feel warm and he always showed how much he loved you.

SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!!!! <3

I'll reply to your comment when I'll start writing the oneshot :)