*5* INFINITE Hoya

K-Pop Oneshots and Scenarios

It was a very cold Friday evening and you were bored just sitting at home, drinking tea and watching TV. You called Amber, maybe she wants to meet and go somewhere, but sadly she didn’t answer. So you wrote her a short message.

“She’s probably busy. Ummm… I wonder what is Hoya doing now?”

Just before you clicked the call button you heard someone unlock the door. You walked over to the door and opened it. Surprisingly it was Hoya.

-          Oppa! What are you doing here?

-          We finished the practice earlier.

He said while hugging you.

-          Do you want some tea?

-          Sure.

You made him a cup of warm tea. You gave him the tea and sat down next to him on the couch. Hoya was watching TV for a while. He was quiet the whole time. It was really weird he always talked with you after work, but now he was just sitting quietly.

Suddenly your phone buzzed. You ran and looked at your phone you got a message from Amber.

<>

You haven’t seen her for so long. So you quickly wrote back.

“SURE!!! Let’s meet there after an hour”

You looked at Hoya.

-          Oppa… sorry, but I need to go see a friend at the café. Don't worry I will be back in an hour or less.

You didn't want to leave him but at the same time you really wanted to see Amber.

-          Ok.

Hoya just nodded in agreement. You hugged him and gave him a peck. You put on a really warm sweater, jacket, scarf, hat and some gloves. You almost looked like a walking penguin. When you arrived at the café you didn’t see Amber anywhere, till…

-          ______-ah!!!

You turned around and saw her coming towards you. You hugged and she said.

-          I missed you! You look like a penguin.

-          Hey!

-          A cute penguin!

You both laughed. You sat to the table and ordered some hot chocolate. You sat there and just chatted about this and that, you looked to the clock and you saw that two hours have passed.

-          Oh… sorry I have to go.

-          It’s ok.

You both dressed up and you both walked to your house. While Hoya was worried.

“ ______-ah  should be home now”

He sat on the couch and tried to watch TV, but eventually he started wondering with who were you meeting with. You never left alone when he had some free time. Hoya looked through the window and wondered should he be worried or not. He couldn’t just sit there so he decided to take a walk outside until you come back. He was walking and when he was already coming home, he saw you with someone. Hoya hid behind a bush and looked over at a guy (he thought so) talking to you.

“_____-ah is meeting a guy?! Is he just a friend or… what… “

He listened closely and heard you laughing and talking about life and random things. You never really talked to him like that.

-          Aish…

He didn’t know what to do, should he interrupt you or not… He quickly ran to the house and went inside through the other door.

You came inside and saw him sitting at the same place, but now he seemed slightly angry.

-          You’re late…

-          Sorry, I didn’t notice the time so…

-          Who was he?! I know I can’t be with you that often, but…

-          What are you talking about?

-          That guy who you were going out with, the one you were talking outside!

You were quite mad that he thought that you were cheating, but happy at the same time. You stared at him for a long time while he was looking down. Suddenly you burst out laughing and he looked up at you confused.

-          You should’ve asked me who I was going out with in the first place… It was just a friend. And if that’s not enough it wasn’t even a boy.

-          What?

-          It was Amber.

He just looked down and blushed at his silliness. You just smiled. You sat next to him and hugged him tightly. You were watching a movie and enjoying the rest of the evening together.

I'll reply to your comment when I'll start writing the oneshot :)

SUBSCRIBE&REQUEST!!!! <3