02

Too Late (HIATUS)
Zelo's POV
 
But only a small portion of my heart broke.Trying to believe it wasn't her until the next events happened that changed my heavenly life into hell came.
 
-Continuation of Flasback-
 
I gathered up my courage and walked slowly towards the bin as soon as I am close enough I tiptoe to see the person inside.
 
My height can't reach it so I tried to look for something I can use to climb on.I saw a big almost flat-like rock and step at its top surface.
 
But I still can't see so I step down and pushed the bin with all my might.It fell with a big loud bang!.
 
With a long heavy stick I tried to take away the trashes like
diapers, plastics, cans, wrappers, dried leaves etc.
 
When it's a little clear,I poke the body with the stick but there was no respond.I still can't tell it's my omma just because she has the same ring.
 
I took off the plastic on the girl's head.Just then my heart skip a beat.I moved backward,my knees weaken.My eyes became blurry because of the flowing water.Slowly my knees gave up and fell.I cupped my eyes with my now dirty hands as I cry silently.
 
The brown silky hair that now is cut like a broom,the white milky skin that is now scarred,red and bloody,her favorite flower-printed dress now is covered with blood.I can't hold it anymore.
 
I run around the clubhouse trying to find a source of help but none.I gave up and was about to walk back to omma with dried tears stained my face when I heard footsteps.
 
I froze on my place and climb on the tree beside omma's. I tried my best not to fall and to be quiet as possible.
 
I watched as I saw a guy walk towards omma and took off a lighter from his pocket.I knew what he was about to do.He clicked the lighter and fire exploded.He took out a bottle of gas and spilled it on omma.
 
"No!"I screamed while my tears choking me but it was too late.The guy threw the lighter,my glassy eyes has the reflection of the situation.I have nothing else to do but to watch my own mother burn into ashes.
 
I screamed so loud that I forgot that the guy might see me and kill me.I stopped as the sudden thought punched my brain.And covered my hand,lowering down trying to stay invisible.
 
The guy look up at my tree.I shivered and tried to stay even lower as a single tear drop from my eyes.
 
I saw the face and the body.The face was so beautiful,white pale skin glowed even though the dark fight to make him look hidden,the blonde hair shine from the light of the moon,the black eyes that glittered like the sparkling stars and the slim body.
 
I cannot believe that this creature will be a murderer.Wait,is that the guy?in our house?.My eyes widen and jumped off the tree running towards our house glancing to the now burning body for the last time,my eyes planting tears as I ran off. 
 
-End of Flashback-
 
I picked up my jacket and skateboard,took a little piece of bread and raced off the house.
I hate it when the events keep repeating on my head and recalling them to others.I wish Himchan didn't exist.
 
 -End of POV-