01

Too Late (HIATUS)
The dark clouds covered up the bright sun,signaling us that it will rain in anytime. I always 
hated the rain it's a sign of sadness,hatred,unluckiness and everything negative.
 
Many agrees in fact almost everyone at my school but there is a certain person that said "Rain is a blessing". 
 
Zelo's POV
 
Annyeong I'm Bang Junhong but I prefer being called Zelo.I hate it when someone call me by my real name.
 
Anyways my dad is Bang Yongguk and my stepmom that I will never forgive Bang Himchan.
 
I assure you you will regret meeting him.But I always feel like a part of my heart loose when I show hatred towards Himchan.
 
I just can't explain why,but i'm still mad though.
 
-Flashback-
 
I was watching cartoons when I was still a little kid.
 
Appa told me to stay inside the house and never let anyone in except for him as the daddy's boy I saluted and was about to push appa away when I saw a slim figure on his back.
 
I grabbed my plastic sword behind the door and pushed appa causing him to fall aggressively on the couch.I heard him groan in pain.
 
I turned back my attention to the door.I heard footsteps getting louder and louder when it stop I held my sword tight and used it to slap the person on the door.
 
"Ouch!"I heard scratchy voice shriek.I looked up to see a man so I called appa to ask if he knows him when I look at the couch I saw appa seating and was about to stand when the "guy" jumped to him giving him a very tight hug.
 
I panicked as I saw appa's face turning red from the lack of oxygen.I quickly jumped on the guy trying to help get rid of the man.
 
"Zelo!Hajima!"Appa screamed at me and furrowed his eyebrows.
It's my first time appa screamed at me and it's all because of the guy.
 
I took a step backward as I move I see appa eyes full of guilt.He tried to move closer to but everytime I move he does to so I decided to run.I still can hear his screaming.
 
I was running and I felt tired and rested on the nearest bench which is at our clubhouse.I felt weird and thrills chilled my spine as I smell a very bad scent.I looked at the big garbage container next to the tree.
 
"So that's why" I whispered but this is different.I'm getting dizzy because of the scent."Garbage doesn't smell this bad!" I exclaimed.
 
As I look closely I see a hand.My eyes became wide of shock and I realized that ring..That's Omma's Ring!
 
-End of Flashback-
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
OMG~!! Finally sem-break^^So I had a chance to update my story:>> Please comment:))