11

Too Late (HIATUS)

Zelo cried until he fell asleep.While everything die down,a part of him didn't and in that part is his parents,Yongguk and Himchan.

The sound of the radio woke him up.

[BREAKING NEWS]

The 2 people are now identified.According to the police,the driver was driving so fast but didn't know that the brakes were broken.They crashed on a post.Both dead.

Zelo is now sweating and shaking but he is 100% confident that they aren't Yongguk and Himchan.He clenched his fists when the reporter are about to announce the names.

We saw their ID in the glove compartment.A 22 year old man named bang Yongnam and a 21 year old Bang Jonghyun.We are so sorry for your lost.

Zelo let out a huge sigh and his heart rate was back to normal.

***
They are now in the emergency room.Yongguk can't relax and keep on walking around,receiving weird looks.Just then the doctor came out.Yongguk approached him and asked "How is he doc?".

The doctor hesitated "He lost too much blood,I'm afraid we're gonna need a blood donor".Yongguk was speechless. "What is his blood type?" He ask.The doctor checked his folder and looked at Yongguk."He's blood type O".Yongguk's eyes is full of hope."I'm O!" He half shouted."But sir you're heath condition is low,I'm afraid we're going to need another donor.It's too risky for the patient" Yongguk's heart died down.

"Please do your best to find a donor and save my wife" Yongguk pleaded.

The doctor nod then left.

Yongguk buried his head in his palms,"I wish I was there in time to save my wife,I'm such a useless bastard"