05

Too Late (HIATUS)
Yongguk just came home from his part-time job,expecting to see Himchan printing never-ending pictures of Zelo again.
 
 
 
Yongguk would always care for his son but after finding out that his spouse was killed by a robber,the night he received the news.He started to forget about his family,cheating on Jieun with Himchan and eventually marrying Himchan,he is broken,he doesn't know the lies that surrounds him.Surrounds 'them' specifically.
 
 
 
Yongguk turned the shiny metal knob and went inside,marching on the rug and taking off his shoes,he walked to the living room hoping to see his wife doing the same task as always.But saw something that he never expected.
 
 
 
All the missing posters with Zelo's face is mostly ripped,the place is terribly unrecognizable.
 
 
 
He run inside and panicky started to search for Himchan.
 
 
Empty
 
 
 
Yongguk went to the bedroom and saw Himchan crying faintly.Yongguk jump on the empty spot beside Himchan and caressed his cheeks.
 
 
 
"Channie-yah what happened?" Yongguk asked nervously,lightly shaking Himchan to speak
 
 
 
"..." 
 
 
 
"Channie tell me"he pleaded but receive no respond.
 
 
Yongguk started to grow impatient and without him noticing he screamed at Himchan."Himchan tell me now!"
 
 
Himchan jump slightly and whimpered,crying a little noisier than before.
 
 
Yongguk realized what he had done and heartily hug Himchan to make him stop.
 
 
After minutes of sobbing,Himchan decided to speak up.
 
 
"Zel-o-o's d-d-ead"Himchan's voice cracked,tears started to flow down smoothly on his face.Himchan tried to speak but choke on his tears.
 
 
Yongguk's face went pale but no tear fell.After few moments not speaking that seems like a decade for Himchan.Yonnguk started to talk.
 
 
"How?" Yongguk's voice is plain not taking his eyes of the wall.
 
 
 
-Flashback-
 
 
"What if he is?"
 
 
Himchan looked to see Jongup."Jongup?"I asked slightly scared.
 
 
Jongup walks towards his car that was beside mine and leaned on it,putting his hands in his pockets and crossing his legs.
 
 
My eye twitched from the sight and felt confused.He looked at my face and down to my body and back to my face.He raised his left eyebrow and faced me.He threw me a white envelope.And stood up and rode his car,starting the engine and drifted away. 
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows and rip the tip of the envelope.My eyes grew big feeling like my eyeballs were slipping away. 
 
 
There were pictures of a tall-sized boy with blue hair wearing a Fukk T-shirt and skinny jeans bloody down the river with a long wooden stick in his neck.
 
 
The date was 2 days after Zelo is missing.My throat fell so dry and I was having trouble breathing.I turned pale and tears wet my shirt.It seems so real.But Himchan believes it's false. 
 
 
A very disturbing joke
 
***
 
 
But does he have proof that Zelo is still alive?
 
No.
 
Does he know that Jongup was fooling him?
 
No.
 
Does he know that Jongup chained Zelo?
 
No.
 
Does he know that Zelo's abused?
 
No.
 
Does he know that Jongup will kill Zelo?
 
No.
 
Does he know that Jongup kept Zelo?
 
 No.
 
Will he ever know that Zelo loves him? 
 
Never.
 
 
 
-End of Flashback-
 
 
-In Jongup's House-
 
 
Zelo's sleeping when he heard a loud sound followed by heavy stomping wake him up.He sit up on his bed instantly and hugged his knees.Shutting his eyes very hard and while listening to the loud cries of a victim.
 
 
The sound of the door slammed was heard again leaving pitiful cries ring his ears.Zelo look up and stand up.He walk towards the source of the sound and found a boy beaten up very badly.
 
 
He help the boy stand up and lay on his bed.After the boy cry,Zelo started to talk.
 
 
"What's your name?"Zelo ask the young boy sincerely trying to not scare him.
 
 
"Ta-ehy-ung" Taehyung stuttered.
 
 
Zelo sigh "Zelo" Standing up and kneeling down getting the first aid kit under the bed.
 
 
"So,Tae-"
 
 
"Just call me V" V look up and back to his bruised body.
 
 
Zelo nodded,before he speak V cut him off
 
 
"Are you a victim too?"V stared at me seriously that I felt like he was talking to me soul.
 
 
"Yes"I look away and let out a heavy breath
 
 
"Zelo"
 
 
I turned my attention to V and walk towards him
 
 
"What?" 
 
 
"Let's escape"
 
 
"We can-" before I finish he cut me off again.Pulling something from his pockets and waved it in front of me.
 
 
A sharp sturdy knife appeared on my view and my eyes twinkled.
 
 
"Come here"I pulled V's wrist and led him in the bathroom,pointing at the wooden planks he nodded and started breaking it.While I get all we need and lock the bathroom door.V finished wrecking and pass thru the hole,I followed.
 
 
I stood up and let the sun shine on me.We started to run quietly.Hours had past so we stop at a cheap motel and stayed there for the night.
 
 
We started to make plans for tomorrow when a knock was heard from the door.V grip his knife and I grab the vase.Walking silently towards the door.I opened it,I loosen my grip on my vase but held it tighter again when a shadow appeared.
 
 
I slammed the door shut and started to pack the stuff we need.We jumped out from the window.Good thing we were in the 2nd floor it's not that high and started running for our lives again.
 
 
V stop on the tracks and I shouted for him.He staring at something.I followed his eyes,it's a house.He pointed at it.
 
 
"That's my house"He said plainly.  
 
 
"Then let's go!" I said cheerfully,finally a real home.
 
 
I pulled him but he stand still,I look at him and tears build up in his eyes.I felt worried and ask."Why won't you go?"
 
 
"They don't love me"He started running away and I followed.A flash of light appeared and I look at the source of it.I saw a very fast car coming towards V and I pushed him away.
 
 
Blackness
 
 
***