04

Too Late (HIATUS)
Zelo POV
 
2 months had passed.I didn't expect that my best friend will do this to me.I'm still in the room as always,hoping that someday I will see the world again but I know it will never happen.
 
I fell on my knees and grip the strands of my bluish hair.I started to cry silently and hoping that later on maybe somebody will break the door and save me from Jongup.
 
After sobbing I stood up,wiped the tears on my cheeks and sat on my afflictive bed.I feel frustrated,I jumped off the bed and make my way on the door.I turned the rusty knob hoping that it's open but it's not.An anguish feeling hit me hard.
 
 
I started crying again and went towards the bathroom.I have my personal rooms in here,bedroom and a bathroom.I opened the unlocked knob and went inside,the cinnamon-scent hit my nose.I hated that scent,it makes dizzy or worse,vomit.
 
 
I move myself in front of the cracked mirror.Resting my palms on the ends of the sink and facing the drain and up to the mirror.I look so horrible dark circles under my eyes,some scars on my face from Jongup's torture,my silky hair is now rough and lighter,it used to be so blue.
 
 
I clenched my fingers into a fist and digging my nails on my palms.I punch the mirror so hard that my hand started to make a crimson red color.I snatch the biggest glass and motioned it on my neck.I cried hardly thinking if I should suicide or not.
 
I opened my hand and the glass shattered on the tile floor.I pulled myself on the wall and let my body slide itself on the cold and bloody floor.
 
 
I hug my knees and rest my head on them,facing the big pile of wooden planks on the wall.My eyes widen and thought of an idea.I stand up and come nearer to the wood,I bent down and knock it and I felt the corner of my lips curve into a smirk.I sprint towards the bedroom door and press my ears on it.I tried to listen for Jongup and luckily no footsteps.
 
 
I let out a deep relief sigh and turned around.I felt like my heart is in my throat.I tried to make words but my tongue keeps twisting,a tear flowed on my face.I turned pale and my knees weaken.
 
 
Jongup
 
 
Himchan's POV
 
"I'm sorry sir but we can't find any traces of your son and all we can say is we will file a murder investigation,we believe that your son is dead." That sentence keeps ringing in my mind.I can't hold back my tears,I stood up and slammed the officer's desk.
 
 
"He's not dead! It's only been 2 months!He's still alive!" I shouted fearlessly and stormed out of the station.
 
 
I made my way towards the big stone beside my car and sat on it.I cried my heart out,I gritted my teeth and let out a deep growl. "I know he's not dead,I know he's not dead" I say calmly,massaging my temples to soothe the myself from rage.
 
"What if he is?" A deep bloodcurdling voice said.I look above to the owner of the voice."Jongup?"is the only word I managed to say.