06

Too Late (HIATUS)
Beep.Beep.Beep
 
I awoke from the sounds of beeping,my eyes fluttered open,squinting it to adjust my vision.I can only see white.Am I dead?.
 
I move my head slightly to my left.Oh I'm in the hospital.I can still recall when I saved V from the vehicle.Atleast he's okay,that's what I've thought.
 
I sit up and view my surroundings.My eyes caught a man sleeping in the chair beside mine.
 
V?
 
The man woke up and shifted his attention towards me.But he's not V."Who are you?"I asked with my weak voice.
 
He smiled and stood up and came towards me.My spine shivered at the sight of a stranger coming to me.
 
"I'm Kai,mianhae I accidentally bumped you,my mind can't work well after my lover and I broke up"Kai apologized sincerely.
 
My heart shrink and I felt bad.I keep focusing my eyes anywhere until I saw a blue sticky paper attached on the vase next to my bed.I look confuse and glared at Kai.He startled a bit and snatch the paper.
 
I clench my teeth and let out a deep growl.Kai took a heavy breath and sigh"He's not coming back" He told me with his serious tone.My face went paler than before and yank the blue piece,reading it.
 
Zelo,
 
I'm sorry I caused a big trouble for you that may have a big and horrible effect with your life.You cured me and you saved me,we may not be that very close but you gave me the best memory and that's the best thing anyone can give to me.But I failed as a friend.I let you fall when I should be on your place.I should be the one in your state not you.It's all my fault I ran away.I'm sorry but I'm turning you down.Now I will make up to you.I'm coming back and brawl Jongup. Don't turn back.You deserve an award,even if my life depends on it.
 
                                                                                                  -V
 
 
Tears fell on the paper,I tighten my grip on the paper and threw it.I scream and I saw Kai try to calm me down.I was about to storm out of the room when I remember.
 
"Kai,I need your phone"I coldly said not turning my back to him.
 
He nodded and reach his phone from his pockets."Here"
 
I thanked him and typed a very long number and press call.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Himchan"
 
 
***
 
How did he get out!The angry blonde man grunt.
 
"Mianhae appa,I'll find him"Jongup said and flinch when Daehyun grab him by the collar.
 
"You should"Daehyun snap and threw Jongup on the floor.Caressing a picture of him and Himchan,smirking.
 
"I'll get you back and make you what we once were" Daehyun clench his free hand and grin."Get your mother back Jongup" Daehyun demanded and Jongup nod and jump back on his feet, lightly when pain strike his back.
 
Jongup went out of the house,Daehyun watching him fading away."When I get you back,I'll use you to make Himchan mine again" Daehyun said looking at the picture and shifting away.
 
***
 
"Himchan let's go to Busan and forget everything" Yongguk suggest.
 
Himchan hesitated at first but agree.Knowing that it will be the best for him.Sighing slowly getting up from his bed when he felt something vibrating in his pockets.He look at the Unknown number and lazily answering it.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Himchan" 
 
 
 
 []{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}
 
Author's Note
 
Yah! Finally an update.Mianhae it's short and I don't update early.I'm worried about my grades in school..It's getting lower.So I need time to study..Anyways Comment and subscribe:>