Understanding

Too Late (HIATUS)
Okay so I see that most of you doesn't understand the concept.Let me summarize chapter 1-6.
 
(Unseen)
Himchan and Daehyun used to be lovers.Daehyun accidentally made Himchan pregnant.After bringing Jongup to see the world,Himchan ditched Daehyun and Jongup.
 
Then Himchan found Yongguk but Yongguk has a pregnant wife named Jieun.After falling for Himchan,Yongguk cheated on Jieun by being with Himchan.
 
When Zelo was born,Himchan thought of plans.During Zelo's 5th year,Himchan killed Jieun secretly.
 
Unfortunately,Zelo found out that Himchan killed his mother.Making him hate Himchan forever.
 
Himchan have no idea that Zelo knows the truth.Acting normally around them so that he won't look suspicious. 
 
After hearing the news,Daehyun made plans on getting Himchan back.He made his son Jongup be friends with Zelo.Daehyun thought of kidnapping Zelo to use him so that Himchan will be ending up with Daehyun.
 
Zelo was trapped for months until someone help themselves escape,his name is V.They had a car accident causing Zelo to end up in the hospital bed.V felt guilty and plans to beat up Jongup for Zelo.
 
Zelo met the car driver named Kai.Having a chance of living again was ruined when the somebody came in the hospital to cut off the electricity and lines.When the lights again.He saw a very threatening note.
 
---
 
Readers!I'm sorry if I didn't update for a while.It's hard when you're a graduating and new student in your school.I have so many things to do! I need good grades and everything!I need to have a good start.Please understand.And next week will be our final tests.Wish me good luck!:)).And after Wednesday I can update!Because it will be our Christmas break *throws glitters everywhere* so please understand me and my situation.Thank you!I love you all<3