9

Too Late (HIATUS)
After Daehyun finished molesting the man.He went out of the house.Going back to his so-called home.
 
Meanwhile,The broken man is lying on the floor,bursting his tears out.He knows that this is all his fault.He deserves it.
 
Himchan never liked the idea of doing these horrible things but he can't since he's a .And that's what other people think he is.And they were right.
 
Thinking of the day when he will finally escape his problems.Letting the last tear fall from his eye,he stood up and grabbed a knife behind the counter.He wants to end it right know.
 
***
 
Zelo,who is still confuse,stared at the floor to think.Tons of questions flows in his mind.
 
What else did Himchan do?
 
What is Jongup trying to say?
 
Is Himchan the reason why I'm here?
 
Is he betraying me?
 
And many more.His train of thoughts flew away when he heard the door slam open.
 
"Appa wants to take you home"Jongup said with his hoarse voice.
 
"What?" I asked still confused.Why will he take me home? Is Jongup helping me or is this a trap? 
 
Jongup grab my wrist tightly and harshly poke a needle on my nerve.I can't move.He carried me to a car and placed me in the trunk.I can't shout.I'm paralyzed.
 
---
 
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOON~ THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND I'M SO SORRY.:(( I'M BUSY WITH SCHOOL.PLEASE UNDERSTAND.I'M A GRADUATING STUDENT.I NEED TO FOCUS MORE WITH MY STUDIES.MIANHAE