7

Too Late (HIATUS)
"Himchan I'm in—"The line cut.
 
Zelo furrowed his eyebrows as curiosity hit him.He cast his eyes to Kai who was raising his left eyebrow to him.Zelo was about to open his mouth when he felt as if the room was getting dimmer.He poked his head on the glass door and saw the florescent lights pop one by one before him.
 
Zelo step back until the whole building was pitch black.He gestured his hand for Kai up to the point that he touch a soft and smooth hand.Zelo smiled,not for long,his smile slowly turns into an anxious frown.He circled his thumb on Kai's palm while feeling the smooth and heavy liquid on it.
 
Terrified tears flowed down the younger's narrow nose and drop his numb hand beside his gown.Sobbing until he fall in a deep slumber.
 
Few hours passed by when he felt a bloody hand caressed his scarred face.He opens his eyes when the light shot his eyes.He sit up on the bed scanning the room.He turn his attention towards Kai.Their eyes locked and in the end Kai sigh.Zelo let out a whimper.
 
Zelo glared at the red hand of Kai while looking down to his hand too.Zelo looked up and saw Kai's eyes were sore and red.
 
"Explain" Zelo said in a low tone.
 
Kai nod his head and started his story.
 
-Flashback-
 
Kai's POV 
 
When the lights were completely off that left the hospital very dark.Someone snatched my arm and cupped my mouth.I was trying to shout but he drag me into a room.He grab a sharp and thin pointed knife and spread my hand.
 
He dug the tip on my palm and wrote letters.I tried to fight back and shout but unfortunately nobody came to help.Until the certain point that the stinging pain was gone.I tried to fight back my tears but I can't.
 
After long moments of waiting I heard the door slammed and I felt myself on the air when I realized that he was carrying me.
 
He brought me back at the place where I was standing and left.I was traumatize when I felt the blood stream down my fingers.My hands shake in fear.I tried reading the words but I can't because of the dark.
 
-End of Flashback-
 
Kai looked down in shame while Zelo pat his back,soothing him.Zelo snatch his hand carefully and grasp the glass of water sitting on the desk beside the bed.He rinse Kai's hand and read the note.
 
"I'm coming back for you"
-Jongup
 
Zelo panic and start hyperventilating.Kai gave him some water and started to cry.
 
Moments later they planned to get out the building and escape.
 
When they are outside the hospital walking on the never-ending pavement they saw a bus and climbed on it.They sat at the far end of the bus.The bus stop on a certain point and Kai peak on the window.We are at the front of the hospital.We saw a boy went in the bus and sit in front.
 
Zelo felt uncomfortable and shifted closer to Kai.Kai held his shoulder and relax.Zelo felt as if something bad will happen.Zelo clench his jaw.
 
The boy shouted and threw a gas bomb and jumped out the bus.The passengers started screaming,some are crying,some are breaking the glass and escaping but no one can.Zelo can see Kai slowly closing his eyes as Zelo's eyes do it too.
 
A voice opened my ears listening to it. "I told you I will" then Zelo's eyes completely shut and Zelo felt like he is paralyzed.
 
 
---
 
"Sir your son is in Busan"The police said firmly.Handing Himchan's phone after scanning the place where the call was taken.
 
Himchan nodded and hold Yongguk's hand.
 
"We're gonna find him Channie" Yongguk said caressing his forehead and kissing it.Yongguk put his hands on Himchan's waist and carries him to the car.
 
"We will see you soon Zelo"Himchan whispered between his cries.
 
Soon