Chapter 2

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
"Hey mia! Are you ready or not? Its time to go now! PALLI!!!!" I quikly gather my things and took one last look of me infront of the mirror. Yes! Today is the day of reunion. The day tht i will finally see my friends again. I was excited as well as nervous for the gathering. I mean, i've changed a lot. The spectacle that i use 4 years ago was replaced with contact lens and i even lose some weight. 
 
After exiting my room i went down and bid my parents goodbye. Syna dragged me outside and pushed me inside her car, complaining that we will be late for the opening! I mean its just 10 mins drive. What with the rush for? Oh! I forget, kyungsoo is there too.. 
 
"Hey mia, im just wondering, what if he is there?" "There is nothing i can do if he is there. I just hope that he is not.." I said while staring outside the window. Syna look at me with a pity face. She wanted the best for me, she knows me more than i know myself. She knows that no matter how many guys i've met, i only want him. Kim Jongdae, my first love.
 
After some time, we arrived at school. The moment Syna parked her car, kyungsoo was there to her. "YAH! Are you going to leave me alone and have fun all by ur self!" I chuckle. Instead of getting a respond from them, they just wink at me. "Come on! We will be late." Syna said. I laugh.
 
After chatting and catching up with my old friends, i decided to take a fresh air at our school garden. I was alone there as the place is quite far from the school compound. The garden is still the same. The same as it is 4 years ago. Not many people come to this place. Only me, Syna, Kyungsoo and of course Jongdae. This was my favourite place. I often go there when i need to think. I smiled when i saw the bench that i used to sit. It holds alot of memories when me and Jongdae still friends. He was there to cheer me up when i have family problem. He lends me a helping hand when i have many homeworks to finish. I was crying when i recalled those memories.
 
 I sat on the bench. "It is still the same. Jongdae-ah! Do you remember the times when you help me? The times when you lend me your shoulders to cry on and said 'dont cry when im not with you!' I still remember everything. No matter how much i tried to forget you, i cant.. It hurts! It hurts to see you go without any explanation!" I sobbed softly while staring at the skies.
 
 I closed my eyes while enjoying the breeze infront of me. I heared the bench moving down slowly as if someone was sitting at the other end. I opened my eyes and looked to my right. 
 
"Hey Mia!" He smiled. That smiled! The smile that i've been longing to see.