Chapter 4

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
It was raining outside when i woke up. And today is the start of a new semester, that means another year of school! 
 
I got up and get ready for school. Went down for breakfast and hopefully i get to see Syna and apologize to her. As soon as i finished my breakfast i quickly bid my parents goodbye and went out of the house.
 
It was raining hard and the wind make it difficult for me to walk. Even with an umbrella , i was drench. "It must be a unlucky day for me!" I said softly while rolling my eyes. All of a sudden, i lost grip of my umbrella and it flew back. I didnt bother to run after it. It is no use. I run to the nearest shelter and stayed there for a while. 
 
After a good 3 minutes, i realized that i was late for my school. Im not even near to my busstop. "Gosh! Cant my day just be any bad than this?" I shout. I hesitate to run in the rain but i just go for it! While running, a car honk at me from behind. I stopped and look at the car. I was unfamiliar with it. The driver rolled down the window and Jongdae was inside. "Come on get in! I can send you to school!" I hesitate but when i realize i was late, i quickly get in his car.
 
The car ride was awkward and extremely quite. The only thing tht keep us company was the music from the radio. "Are you still mad at me?" He ask. "For?" I said plainly. "For ignoring u, and....left without saying goodbye." He whispered "I dont care anymore" "Dont lie to mia!" I kept quite and look out the window. We reached the school and I quickly got off the car and run to my class without saying goodbye or thanks. 
 
After the 3 hours of lesson, it was lunch. I got out off the class quickly and search for Syna. I got to the cafeteria and i spotted Syna sitting at the usual place with the usual people. But it was different. There was more guys than the usual. I didnt think of anything but just run to Syna and back hug her. She was shocked at first but immediately calm down when she know it was me. " im sorry! Im sorry for getting mad at you! Will you forgive me bestfriend?" I said while crying. "Yah! Dont cry! I wasnt your fault! Im sorry i didnt tell you!" She smiled! I hug her tightly. "Noona! Dont u miss me?" A guy said.  I looked up and was tao. Wait tao? Wasnt he supposed to be in china? I was confuse for a second. I look at the whole table and realized that the whole Exo-M was there except for jongdae. "Yah! Saenggie! Dont u want to hug ur oppa?!" Xiumin said with a cute voice! "Oppa?! Tao?!" They nodded! I screamed in delight and hug them! "Why didnt u tell me that u are back?! U know how much i miss you guys?!" "Araa! Biane!" "Anniya, gwencana!" I smile.
 
After spending time with the whole Exo and Syna excluding Jongdae, Xiumin oppa offered to sent me home. Of course i accepted it. In fact, i was more than happy to go home with my favourite oppa. "Mia-ah! U want to go over to the park and talk for awhile before heading back home?" "Dehh oppa!" We walk to the nearest playground and sat on the swing.. We were going back and forth, racing whoever go up the highest. Suddenly oppa stop going and i look at him confuse. His face was serious and it was a mixture of sad and hurt. "Wae oppa? Is something wrong?" I smiled. "Anniya, it just that.. I have something to tell you." He said "what is it oppa?" I said excitedly. "If i ask u to forgive jongdae of what he have done, will you forgive him?" My smile dissapear as i frowned. "Why are you bringing this up oppa?" I said looking down. "Mia-ah! Jongdae.. Suffered the same way as you do!" "I dont want to talk about this!" I stood up and walk away. Oppa was shouting my name but i didnt care! The words that oppa said was making no sense to me! Why did jongdae suffer when he's is the one who decides to end our friendship? Why oppa care more about his feeling than me? Most important, why should i forgive him? For 4 years, he left me without any explanation! And now he came back like nothing happen! How can i forgive him?!