Chapter 8

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
2 years have past and my love for jongdae were getting stronger. We both graduted from college and now working. Thing got a lot busier than before but jongdae always makes times for the both of us. 
 
"Jongdae! Where are you? Are'nt you supposed to pick me up at work?" I called him after waited for almost 10 minutes. 
 
"Sorry mia. I have a lot of things to do at work! Im so sorry for not able to tell you earlier. I just got out of the meeting! I hope you understand!" He plead. I can tell he was pouting at the other end. 
 
"Arasso! It alright! Finish up your work and dont tired yourself okey! I see you tomorrow! Goodnite love!" I ended the call. I decided to call xiumin oppa to pick me up since he work in the same building as me. He also said he have something to do. Thats weird! I shrugged off and headed home with a taxi. 
 
As soon as i get home, i quickly went for a shower and head to bed. It was a tiring day at work. And thinking about tomorrow makes me all happy and exciting. It is weekend tomorrow so that means a date with jongdae.
 
The next day, i woke up early to get ready for my date and jongdae will be here to pick me up at 10am. As soon i realized that it is 9am, i quickly get showered and changed to my outfit for today. 
 
"Mia! Jongdae is here! Better get moving now!" Mum shouted from outside. 
 
"Yes mom!" I shouted back. I hurried getting my make up done since i do not want jongdae to wait any longer and delaying our date. I got out of the room and met with a gorgeous looking guy facing his back on me. Jongdae was in the living room with my dad probably talking about life. He turned around when he sense my presence in the living room. 
 
"You look stunning as ever my lady!" He said while kissing my hand. 
 
"Thank you! And u look handsome too!" I bowed a little and beamed. "We'll be going now mum, dad!" I said to my parent.
 
"Jongdae, take care of my daughter okey!" Dad said while giving a stern look. Which of course failed miserably! 
 
"I got that sir!" Jongdae salute playfully. 
 
 
"So where are you taking me jongdae?" I ask as soon we got into his car.
 
"You will know later! As for now, seat back and enjoy the ride!" He wink. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his sillyness. This is why i love Jongdae. He will never get tired of trolling people when he was given the chance! 
 
The car ride was long and when it seems like eternity, we finally arrived at the destination! I got out of the car and was amazed at how beautiful the beach was infront me! At the side, i saw huge house and look at jongdae curiously.
 
"Dont tell me we are going to spend a night here?" I ask him. He nodded and went to back of the car to get something. "You didnt even tell me! I could have prepared some clothes! What am i going to wear at night?" I scolded him.
 
"Dont worry darling! I got it all under controlled!" He wink. "I had ask your parents permission to spend a night here and your mom had your clothes all packed nicely inside here!" He patted the luggage beside him and smile. "Come on! Lets get inside and we will go for a walk later." I nodded and happily skipping to the house leaving Jongdae struggling with the luggage.
 
Once inside, i took a tour inside the house and find it beautiful.
 
"How did you manage to find this house? It is so beautiful and huge!" I ask him amazed. 
 
"This is the summer house owned by my parents. Well not really my parents' but it was pass down generation by generations. And when we get married in the future, this will become ours!" He said while giving me a back hug. I started blushing hard when he said we will get married. 
 
"Who said im gonna get married to you?" I ask jokingly. 
 
"You dont want to get married to me? Are you sick of me already?" He pout. I chuckled and kissed him on the lip. 
 
"I will never get tired of you! Never in my life im going to let you go ever again." I beamed. Jongdae suddenly kneel down and hold a box. He opened it and i was shocked to see a beautiful ring inside it. 
 
"Jongdae ah!" I covered my mouth with both of my hands and started crying. 
 
"I was an idiot for ignoring you during our high school. I was an idiot for making you cry and suffer everyday. But i thank god for giving me the chance to love you and to prove to you that i love you. I promise you to never make you cry ever again and to love you till the day i die. Shin Mia, will you be my wife and the mother to my childrens?" He said while holding on to his tears. I cried hard and nodded my head as the answer to his question. 
 
"Yes! I will!" I smile while giving him a hug. 
 
"Thank you Mia! Thank you for trusting me!" He carried and spined me around, feeling happy with my answer. He puts me down and slip the ring through my ring finger. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before parted.