Chapter 5

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
*the next day* (sorry, i just dont know how to start.)
 
I was on the way to the cafeteria with Syna and Kyungsoo. Once inside, we saw Exo were seated at the usual place. We hurried there and began talking to each other. Throughout our conversation, i notice someone were looking at me. And indeed! When i turned to my left Xiumin oppa were looking at me with apologitic look. I gave him a small smile and turned away. 
 
"Hey! I just notice why isnt Jongdae here with u guys?" Syna ask out of the blue. The boys were looking at each other. "Oh! About that.. " Kris start "He had to go back to China yesterday morning to deal with something." He said while looking at me. Now that i think about it, the last time i saw him was when he gave me ride school.
 
I excused myself to go to the restroom and on the way out, Xiumin oppa called me from behind "Mia-ah!" He called. "Oh oppa! Wae-yo?" "Are you.. Are you still mad at me?" He ask softly while looking down. "Anniya, if im in your place i would ask the same too!" I smiled. "Chincha?! You are not angry anymore?!" He ask excitedly. "Yes oppa! If u excuse me. I would like to go to the toilet now!" I beamed. "Mia-ah" he hold my hand. I looked at him confusingly. "Do you want to go out, just the two of us together after school?" "I would love to oppa!" I smiled and walk away. 
 
After school, i straight away meet up with Xiumin oppa at the nearby ice cream parlor just outside the school. He was already there when i arrived. I sat infront of him and he ask me to order a drink. "So.. What do you want to do today oppa?" I ask after the order. "Anything that my saenggie wants to do!" He ask excitedly. "Hmm.. Instead of doing something.. Oppa! Can i come to ur house?" "For?" He raised his left brow. "Lets watch a movie at your house.. It will be fun! I want to spend more time with you!" I plead. "Okey! If thats what you want.. Finish up ur drinks and we can go!" 
 
"Make yourself at home mia. You know where to get the water right since you been here many times last time.." He wink. "I'll be showering first okey!" He continued "Okey!" I said. I roamed around his house. The last time i was here is when we were celebrating our last paper with the rest. I still remember how awkward me and Jongdae last time. He avoided me at all cost. Not even a "Hi" or "Bye". That was how bad our relationship were. 
 
While walking around looking at the photo display, one photo really caught my attention. The photo of me, Jongdae and Xiumin oppa smilling happily at the camera. I still remember, the picture was taken on my birthday 5 years ago when me and Jongdae were still friends. I unconciously smile, thinking back about the old days. "Jongdae misses you too mia." A voice snapped me out of my dreams. I turned around and saw Xiumin oppa sitting on the couch. "Oh oppa! What were you saying?" I smiled acting like i didnt know anything. "I said, Jongdae misses you too mia." I looked down. "There is nothing i can do oppa. I dont like him anymore." I said while trying to hold back my tears. "Come and sit here next to me." He patted the couch softly beside him. I walk and sat down. "Dont you want to talk to him again?" He started. "I dont know oppa. 4 years ago i was sure i wanted to talk to him, but now... I dont know what to do oppa! Everytime i see his face i really want to shout at him and slap his face! Asking me why he left me hanging and come back like nothing happened! I really want to oppa! But i cant... It hurts me when he act like nothing happened!" I burst out. I covered my face with my two hands and cry out loud. Xiumin oppa didnt know what to do. He just patted my back and whisper "everything will be alright..." 
 
After awhile of crying, i fell asleep on Xiumin oppa shoulders. He realized that i was frozen. When he check up on me, he saw that i was asleep. He lied me down on the sofa and went to his room to get some blanket for me. He covered me with his blanket and my hair softly. "I wish i can tell you what happened mia... But i will leave it to Jongdae to tell you." He said while kissing my forehead.