Chapter 6

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
That night, Xiumin oppa send me back home since its alrdy late. Once we reach my doorstep, i bid him goodbye and went inside. 
 
"Mia, where were you?" Mom ask as soon as i close the front door "Sorry mom.. I hang out with Xiumin oppa at his house.." I said with apologitic look. "Xiumin? That chubby kid?" She ask suprisingly. "I thought he studied in China? When did he came back?" She continued "He's back. He studied at my school now. Im not sure myself. I was quite suprised when they showed up at my school." I said " They? As in the other half of the group?" I nodded. "Omo! Really? Invite the to dinner sometime! I miss those rowdy boys!" She smile. "Sure do mom!" I kissed her cheeks and went straight to my room.
_________________________________
 
A week have passed and still there is no sign of Jongdae. Every single day i was hopping to see him again. Yes! I really hate him but atleast i wanted to know his reason for ignoring me 4 years ago.
 
I reached the school with Syna and went straight to our locker. As soon as i reach my locker i bid her goodbye. Her locker was located far from mine so we had to seperate. I unlocked my locker and something fell as soon as i open it. I look down and saw an envolope. I took and open it while frowning. "Meet me at the school garden today during lunchtime! See u soon~" i read it out.   "Whats this?" I shrugged and keep it in my bag since i thought it was just a prank. I took out all necessary stuff in my bag and head to my first class. 
 
 
On the way there, Xiumin oppa walk pass me with a grinned. "Why so happy oppa?" I ask. "I dont know? Maybe something good will happen to me?" He smile. "Oh oppa! Did u.. Perhaps.. Ermm.. Put a letter in my locker?" I hesitate. "Letter? No.. Why? Did someone ask u to be his girlfriend?!" He ask seriously. "A..a..aniyo! Just asking!" I said. He did'nt trust me at first but let it go since we were both late for class. 
 
My first class went smoothly. None of the Exo member or Syna were in the same class as me so i was bored the whole lesson. Lunch time came and i quickly go to the cafeteria but i suddenly remember about the letter. Halfway through the corridor i was debating whether to go or not. Maybe it is just a prank? Or maybe not... 
 
I decided to go anyway to see if there is someone there. If there is no one then i'll just go back. Once inside i look around the garden and it was silent. I was looking around when i see a familiar person sitting on the bench facing his back on me. "Excuse me sir?" I approach him slowly. He turned and my jaw drop. Jongdae was infront of me smiling. "Oh hey! U came!" He said happily. He patted the sit beside signalling me to sit with him. I frowned to see him smiling at me. "What do you want?" I ask him with a cold tone. "Mia-ah! I just want to say sorry for the past. I know i should'nt have ignored you 4 years ago but i didnt have any choice! Mia, i just want to explained to you what happen 4 years ago. Hear me out, please?" He plead. I look at him doubtly. He took my hand and dragged me to the bench. He took a sit beside me and never spoke. It was silent but was'nt the awkward one. I sensed that he was thinking how to start the conversation without ruining it. "Just say whatever you want to say!" I started. "4 years ago.. " he started.