Chapter 7

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
"4 years ago, i fell in love with a girl that is stubborn, loud and hyper. She didnt pay attention to me the first time we met. But as time goes by, we started to get close. Day by day, my feelings for her grew and there is not even a day i didnt think about her. But just as i want to tell her my feelings, other people prevent me from doing so." He turned and touches my cheeks. "Mia-ah.. The last day of our exam, really wanted to confess to you about my feelings. Believe me i really do."
 
 "Then why you didnt turned up?" I whisper while trying to hold back my tears. 
 
"The last day of exam is the day i have to go back to china. My parents summoned me back home because my time here was up and i have to get married." My heart stop when i heared him said he have to get married. I tried hard holding back my tears that has threaten to fall. "Im sorry that i ignored you and your feelings. I knew that my parents would arranged a marriage for me, and that is why i had to ignore ur feelings and mine. I thought the best way to forget about you is to ignore you but i was wrong. The more i push you away, the bigger my love grew towards you." He explained.
 
"Then, are you married now?" I asked without looking at his face. I was afraid of his answer. I regret asking him the moment that question slipped out of my mouth.
 
"Almost.. The day before the wedding, the bride run away from home. Looks like the girl was force the same way as i do." He cupped my chin and turned my face towards him. "Mia-ah.. I dont know if you believe this but whatever we went through i believe that this is fate... God wants to challenge us and no matter how far apart we are, fate brought us together back." 
 
I immediately cried and he hug me, trying to comfort me. "Im sorry mia. Trust me i really do love you! Everyday i think about you. It hurts me to hear from Xiumin that u cry yourself to sleep. Biane.. Cheongmal bianata!" He murmured.
 
 "Pabo.. Pabo.. Pabo!" I yeld while punching his chest. "I thought you promise to stay with me like a bestfriend should do! I thought there were no secret between us?! How could you! Do you know how much it hurts to pretent that you are okey when you are actually not! Pabo! Jongdae pabo!" I scream. 
 
"Dehh! Jongdae pabo! Pabo.. Pabo.. Pabo!" He said while knocking his head with his fist. Realizing that he did that, i quickly stop him from continue. He look at me with sincere eyes. It was silent. The only sound that can be heared is our panting. I guess both of us was exhausted from smacking. I chuckle and look away from him. I wipe my remaining tears and ask him "So where were you the past few weeks?" 
 
"Why? Did you miss me? I thought you never care?" He jokingly said. I gave him a glare and he surrender.
 
"Okey! I was just kidding!" He ruffle my hair. I smack his hand and pout. "I went back to China and beg my parents to allow me to study here. In exchange i promise to bring home a girlfriend. And they agreed!" He laugh. My eyes opened wide.
 
"A.. A girlfriend?" I stuttered.
 
"Yup! And I swear your eyes is big like kyungsoo's!" He giggled. 
 
"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes. 
 
"Mia... I know im late for asking you this, but will you be my girlfriend? I promise to love you only, and to never make you cry ever again!" He ask me suddenly. I was suprise to hear this from him. It was silent for a moment. His face suddenly change as he got no answer from me. 
 
"I understand if you have no feelings for me." He stood up. Just as he wants to walk away, i quickly grab his hand and push him down. He was shock by my bold action. 
 
"I lost you once and i dont want to lose you ever again! Yes! Im willing to be your girlfriend if you promise to never leave me again!" I said happily.
 
"Thank you Mia! I promise! I love you! I love you! I love you!" He hug me tightly and scream out of happiness. 
 
"I can see that you two finally together huh?" Xiumin oppa come out suddenly. Both of us broke the hug and cleared our throat awkwardly. 
 
"O.. Oppa! Since when are you here?" I ask. 
 
"Hyung! Do you mind?!" Jongdae said annoyingly.
 
"Yah!" Xiumin oppa smack jongdae head. "I know you two are so inlove but will you quiet down?! From the cafeteria i can hear Jongdae scream "I LOVE YOUU!"" He mimicked Jongdae voice. "Aish chincha!" He said annoyingly. 
 
Both me and Jongdae laugh at Xiumin oppa mimick. "Hyung! If u want to copy me, do it properly!" Jongdae said jokingly.
 
"What?! Yah! You want to die!" Xiumin oppa shouted. Jongdae and Xiumin oppa were playing catching with oppa trying to catch jongdae and kill him later maybe. I started laughing at oppa for not able to catch Jongdae. Suddenly oppa stop running and look at me with a smile. I look at him curiously. 
 
"Finally, our Mia starting to laugh again! How long i've been waiting to hear you laugh genuienly!" He fake a cry while hugging me. 
 
"Ahh Oppa!" I pat his back slowly. I have never been so happy like this before. I guess, Jongdae made a huge impact on my life. 
 
"Hyung, Mia is now my girlfriend! So do you mind?!" Jongdae said angrily while trying to break us apart. 
 
"Arasso! You jerk! Cant i hug my dongsaeng for awhile! You can have her all you want later! Aishh!" Oppa said annoyingly while leaving the garden. 
 
"Finally, alone time with you!" He look so cute when he wants me all by himself.