Chapter 3

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
"Hey Mia!" He smiled. That smiled! The smile that i've been longing to see. "Jongdae..." I said softly. I didnt realize that i was crying. I reach out my right hand unconciously to touch his face. But my hand stop mid way when i realized what happen to us. "Im sorry!" I said while running away from the garden. "Mia-ah!" I heared him shout. 
 
I was out of breath running and my feet was killing me. But i didnt care. It didnt hurt as much as my heart! Suddenly i heared a loud honk * BEEP BEEEEPPPPPP * i look to my left and my eyes was blinded with white light. I thought that was the end of me. I was waiting for something to hit me.. Hard! But before i knew it, i was dragged to the side and someone was hugging me. 
 
"Yah! Are you crazy! U could die there! Why didnt u move!" That person said. I opened my eyes and jongdae was infront of me with a worried look. I rolled my eyes and and pushed him aside. "Mia-ah!" He whispered. "I dont need your pitiness." I said while walking away while holding back my tears. 
 
I reached home and saw Syna was in my living room. "Yah Mia! Where were you? Do you know how worried i am!" "Im sorry." I said with a tired tone. "Im guessing that saw him?" "U know?" I frowned. "I didnt mean to keep it a secret. Its just that, Kyungsoo wanted you to find out yourself." "Since when?" "The day i ask u about receiving the invitation." "And u act like u dont know? I cant believe you!" "Mia, im sor..." I cut her. "I dont want to hear anything from you! Out!" She hesitate to go out but nevertheless she did. I was so confuse right now! Everything happened so fast that i was getting dizzy.
 
I stumbled while trying to reach my bedroom. Once inside i quickly lied on my bed and cried myself to sleep. 
 
I woke up the next morning looking like panda. Eye bags were visible below my eyes and my makeups were a mess from yesterday crying. Suddenly,i remembered the event from yesterday. I felt guilty for scolding Syna. It wasnt her fault! "I should apologized to her tomorrow.. I should!" I said softly. 
 
I decided to stay at home for the whole day. Just to clear mind. I was alone at home as my parents were out for work and wont be back till midnight. I switch off my phone just in case Syna or one of the exo member called. Basically, i just stared at the tree outside in the garden.
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
I'm at creating this story right? Haizzz... Sorry for the wrong grammer or vocab.. Anw, enjoy! Short update..