Chapter 1

Is this fate? ( Sequel to Regrets )
*Beep* *Beep*
 
"Hey Syna! Whats up?" I answered my phone while trying to open up my mailbox.
"Hey babe! Just wondering if u receive any letter or email from our high school?" "Hold on let me see~" i flip through the piles of letter on my hand and found a letter from Seoul High School.
"Yup! Found it. Hey i called you back when i get home okey! Bye!" I hang up and press the elevator button. While waiting i took the chance to read the letter from the school.
 
Dear Miss Shin Mia,
You are invited to the 2009 batch of reunion at Seoul High School on 23 july 2013. This is your one and only chance to meet up with all your schoolmates and classmates. We will be looking forward to your attendence! Have a nice day.
 
Yours Sincerely,
Principal Mr Lee Soo Man
 
After reading the letter, i quickly call Syna back. "Hey Syna! I know what you are thinking, but NO! Im not going for the reunion!" "AHH WAEEE! It will be fun! Dont you miss our classmates?" "Well i do but its just that.. You know.. I'm scared that what if he didnt go because i am there?" "There is no need for you to worry about him! I've check with D.O and he said that jongdae is still in china! He wont be coming back till October! Trust me on this ehh? Ahh! Chebal!!" "Okok! See you in school!" "Thank you bestie! I LOVE YOUUU~"
 
Tchh that girl! Only said i love you when she gets something from me! After hanging up my conversation with Syna, i quickly took a bath and jump on bed! "Ahh! After a long weekday at school finally its weekend!" As soon as i close my eyes, i fell asleep in an instant.
 
The next day, Syna woke me up by banging on my door at 8 in the morning!
"YAHHHH! OPEN UPP! WAKE UP YOU PIG! LAZY !" "ARGHHHH! SHUT UP AND GO AWAY STUPID!" "I wont stop until u open this damn door!" She said while continue to bang it loudly. "Fine fine! Stop banging the door Syna! Jezzz! I swear the door going to fall off soon" I lazily walk up to the door and open it. "What is it that u want?" "Is this how u treat ur guest? Why dont u invite me in first?" "Guest my ! U are no guest to me monster!" After hearing that she quickly hit my head.. HARD! "OUCH! Whats ur problem ?!" I snapped at her while rubbing my sore head. Syna make her way through the door and into my house and not forgetting pushing me hard to the wall! "Wow rude much!" I mumble softly while rolling my eyes. 
 
"What is it that u want?" I yawn. "Lets go shopping for our dress!" She said while clapping excitedly.
I scoffed "shopping? U know i dont do those stuff!" "Oh come on! Just this one! Im sure u want to look good infront of them right?" I chuckled and nod. "Then its set! We're going shopping today whether u like it or not!" She beamed. "NOO! I never agreed to anything!!" I whined while rolling on the floor! 
After hours of bickering with Syna, finally i give up to her. She is impossible when it comes to arguing. I wondered how D.O can stand with her attitude? Must be the power of love!
 
After walking around dongdaemun, We finally stop at a nearby restaurant. It was recommended by Syna since she always come here to eat dinner with D.O.
"This restaurant have a lot of delicious and wide variety of pasta to choose from! So pick!" She smile at me. "You're gonna pay for this right?" "Yes! So just pick whatever you want!" I gave her the are-you-serious look. She look up from the menu and frown. "Oh come on! Im not that stingy! Hurry up and order before i change my mind!"
 
After eating, Syna had to meet up with D.O while me... I have to take the transport back home! That girl! So damn lucky to have her boyfriend drive a car! Tchh! I realize it hard for me to take a bus home with all the shopping bags so i decides to take the cab. On the way home, my phone rings indicate that i have an incoming call. But before i could answer, the caller hang up. "Oh! An unknown number? Who is it?" I tried calling the person back but failed. The calls were automatically went to a hotline service. "I guess its just a prank call!" I shrugged.