Pastel Pink

You're Mine

 

 

Chapter 3 part 1 


 

 

Sehun's hands fixed the skewed blue baseball cap and pushed the strands glued to my forehead so they hid behind my ear.  He took a step back and stared at me. Slowly he lifted his hands to cover his mouth, his eyebrows knotted together. I waited for him to stop staring as if I had grown cat ears along with a tail. He averted his eyes to the lower part of my body, a skirt hung to my hips. 

 

"You look so Kawaii!" Sehun threw his hands up in the air before squealing like a teenage fangirl seeing her Idol at a fan meeting.

 

It had been three hours and thirty minutes since Sehun and I arrived at a barber shop. The first thing the stylist had me do was look through a bundle of magazines that laid on a low table and decide on a style, which proved to be harder than I thought. By the time I had a clear image in the length I wanted my hair to be Sehun was chatting with the hairstylist. The two laughed as if their friendship had gone as far as playing together in diapers. The two were so comfy that it worried me.

 

I stood from the chair and waved the magazine in the air in hopes of Sehun's attention. Rather than lowering their voice the two burst into hysteric laughter. Seen as to how the two continued to complement each others flamboyant cloth I settled to dropping the magazine on the table. The room was instantly immersed in silence. The man snapped his neck in my direction, his doe eyes widened and dared me to drop another of his precious magazines. Sehun glanced up and in three powerful strides stood by my side. The aura that surrounded his body was too merry for my liking. His stretched smile made his cheekbones stand out.

 

I took a step away from him, " I'm not included in the plans you just made."

 

"Don't be ridiculous. Of course, you are." Sehun reached for my hand and pulled me along with him.

 

I was too busy glaring daggers at him to notice him signal the stylist that I was ready. Suddenly I was pushed forward into a chair and spun, by the time the chair stopped I had a plastic cape over my body and soaked hair. The water droplets dribbled down the back of my neck, leaving goosebumps over my skin as they disappeared inside my shirt. The sensation was weird but still comfortable for me to not complain.

One hand held onto my head and tilted it from side to side while the other pressed against my spine correcting my poster. 

I stayed concrete to the chair and just watched my reflection, Sehun gave me an eye smile making him appear angelic. He was not.

 

This was not the vision I had in mind when I said I wanted to get noticed by the coaches, none at all. Either way, it was too late. The rhythmic snips of scissors continued as I watched my hair decrease  inch by inch. All I could do was trust in Sehun's simple sense of style.

 

The man did not talk much aside from telling me to stay in place. 

By the time my hair was in its second wash, I was relaxed.

 

Simplicity was not what I saw when staring at my reflection. My wavy hair barely hugged my shoulders and it  no longer was dark brown but pastel pink.

 

"You look good with a skirt,” Sehun added a flirtatious wink. 

 

"Sehun what did you do to my hair?" I cried.

 

"Don't cry. You look pretty, everyone is going to be jealous," he brought his fingers up to my cheek and gently cleaned the tears.

 

"Now come on let's go home so we can grab your uniform."

 

The two of us walked out holding hands- “ah, the two are such a good looking couple,"- I let go of his hand. It never occurred to me that other people would think of us as something farther than friends. Sehun and I had always been touchy with each other because it was the only way the two of us could express that we were fond of the other. I don't know how the two of us got over that awkward stage when I and some of my classmates thought he had a crush on me. I though he was too shy to admit his feeling, so I kissed his cheek as a way to encourage him but instead I gave him hope to ask a classmate of his on a date. Now we just laugh at the memory of it.

 

"I know you want me but just so you know I'm gay," Sehun opened the back door and waited for me to get in.

 

"Mister Lee,  home."

 

The two of us had a small talk about the plans we had regarding education. Sehun was enrolled in a student exchange program, while I was still searching for a high school. When I asked him for the name of the university he told me he got into S.M university by chance. Which was not true, because Sehun devotes himself to studying every single day for at least an hour.

 

I wonder how he can balance both his social and academic life.

 

The car stopped in front of the house, I rushed out of the car before Mister Lee could open the door for me. 

 

"Wait for me in the car," I shouted.

 

I opened the large gate and ran until I was inside my room, I snatched my uniform and stuffed it inside my backpack. Soon I was down the stairs and into the kitchen for a glass of water. Nana served me a glass of water and waited for me to finish gulping, "Minha, you look beautiful."

 

"Thanks, Nana," I kissed her cheek before rushing out the house.

 

I unlocked the door and tossed the backpack at Sehun who caught it before it landed on the floor. Once I took a seat, Mister Lee started the engine and drove. 

 

"The first thing you need to do is get in line seventeen and a number." Sehun reminded me for the third time as we entered the north side of the city. 

 

"Don't worry, the first thing I need to do is impress the coaches," I said with confidence. 

 

Somehow, Sehun had managed to rid of my nerves, and I was hungry for football.

 

Author Note- Sorry you guys for the long wait, should have uploaded this long time ago except it wasn't finished. Anyway school is almost over for me so once im done the finals ill update.

 Leave a comment and suggestion, I love hearing from you guys and thank you to the new subscribers. Ladydream~