Growing Wings

You're Mine

 

Chapter 2

 


 

I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the webs that kept my vision blurry and eyes closed. My breath stunk and felt slime, I’m not going to talk to Sehun not until I  brush my teeth. Sehun rested his hand on my back and pushed me along, knowing I had no sense of direction in this sleepy state. I wrapped the straps of my backpack around my waist then untied tied them, trying to distract myself from acknowledging that I had landed in Seoul. It had taken Sehun longer than I thought, the security  was still searching through his luggage expecting to find drugs of some kind while they briefly inspected mine. After passing the security nothing else delayed us. 

Whenever Sehun  called the attention of too many females I tried to keep my giggles and instead sounded like a dying hyena but It was worth it, his crimson face was worth my effort.

 

“Don’t laugh you're supposed to be my friend?” Sehun mumbled under his breath, I pretended  not to hear him and continued to move forward in the line.

 

The glass wall was on the other side, once I take a step everything will change. Minho would be on the other side wearing a green cap and a face mask that only covered his  nose and mouth. The doors slid open and suddenly my eyes were blinded by flashes, people were taking pictures in my direction, pictures of me,pictures of Minho hugging me. 

 

“Mina,I can’t believe you’re here, I was worried you wouldn't take the flight.” Minho hugged me, I felt like crying in his arms and tell him how bad I didn’t want to be here,how scared I was. But I didn’t, I wasn’t going to back down not when I had worked so hard to follow his steps and be in the same company. 

 

“I can’t believe it either,” I said.

 

Long forgotten were the cameras, I didn’t care if my hair was messy or my stinking breath, I cared for Sehun and Minho's hug. 

 

“Wave your hand and follow the security they will help us get out of here.”

 

I did as told, I waved at the crowd that had gathered to see my brother and I then bowed.  After a couple of seconds, I stood up and grabbed onto Sehun’s hand and  started moving. Sehun was lost and was probably questioning what was happening, I needed to help him as his best friend. People were pushing, my space getting smaller and smaller. I held tightly onto his hand, I turned around to see if Sehun was ok and I found him with his head down. Perhaps he was praying to Kami no Kaze the Japanese god of wind. 

 

I wasn’t a claustrophobic person but my steps were slow and it was as if we were never going to make it out of the airport into the van. Before I became violent and started pushing the crowd away from my body the doors slid open and I was meet by sun rays. 

I ran as fast as I could dragging Sehun with me and once inside the van I tried to calm down my breathing. 

 

How did Minho get use to this! 

 

 “You ok?” I asked Sehun as I scanned over his body, his hair was messy and his closed skewed but other than that he seemed intact. 

 

“Stop worrying,” he smiled and fixed his bangs so they weren’t covering his eyes. 

 

We both looked at each other before laughing, I don’t know why we were laughing but I liked the feeling I was getting from it. Soon  everyone in the van  was ringing with contagious laughter. I felt tears collecting at my eyes and swept them away. I miss this, us. 

 

The ride home was quiet, a pleasant quietness. I laid my head on Sehun’s shoulder and rested my hand on top of his and listened to Minho talk about how exciting tomorrow would be. I smiled thinking of running on the field and scoring a big three goals on a row.

 

 

 

Author Note;

By now some of you might have noticed that some of the chapters aren't available and that because they are in draft mode. For those of you who have read the story before I took it down do not spoil it for others. The plot will be slightly different since now Sehun is a new character but I promise that this time it will be easier to understand. Sorry for making you suffer and leave a message telling me what changes do you expect to come from the story, (I might add your suggestions to the plot.)