Chapter 13 - You are beautiful

Ugliest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N1 –  has it really been a month?? Feels like more…heeh…sorry. Im having a bit of writers block for angst at the moment…so its mellowed out a little compared to the more darker chapters before this… T^T

A/N2 – thank you hyukstar, kina_kirana, kyute_deedee, sagigirl94, annyss, rockmusicrawks, mennie68, doublehj, Risika, ehkhshadow03, kyuwifey, kittymosy, Jewelmilas31, nafair4ever, jewElf_13, Skychrome, Just_Why, meehyukkie, kami_wings, Verosami, _kyuhyuk, shimlola, lovingkyuhyuk, loveishyukkie, rayane1990, emma13, Noirocker, kyuhyukkie03, Chang-Bum, Byehya, lol_luhan, AnImEmAnGaFrEaK7 and LidiaYS for upvoting this fic, even though it is mostly me taking out my anger T^T. Thank you!!!! /makes awkward heart and then runs awy for not updating for so long/

 

Shindong palmed the throbbing swelling on his jaw from where Kyuhyun’s little punch had landed. Kyuhyun may not be the most muscular or the strongest one out of all the members but he was a man and that punch really did hurt. They were back in the dorm after Leeteuk and the manager had bundled everyone into the van and no one had said a word the whole ride over to their dorm. Everyone was assembled in the 11th floor dorm living room and no one knew what was to be done next.

 

Shindong turned slightly to take a look at Hyukjae, who stood leaning a little on one of the walls near the hallway leading to his bedroom. There was a range of emotions on his face, anger, hurt, disappointment but as he gazed to his right, the strongest was confusion. Shindong followed Hyukjae’s line of slight and found himself looking at the maknae who was sitting on the sofa, hands clasped on his lap and a livid Leeteuk pacing in front of him.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes were still fuming, more than ever before. This wasn’t like all those times he had gotten angry at his hyungs…this time it looked worse, rivaling the one the Hyukjae himself had sported earlier in the carpark. Members waited with abated breath as they watch Leeteuk stalking back and forth in front of the furious Kyuhyun and Hyukjae, so quiet and jaws clenched trying to appear normal but from the rigid posture and tapping foot, everyone knew that the storm had not blown over...it was just beginning.

 

Everyone is startled when Kyuhyun growls and then scoffs as he throws up his hands as he stands, glaring at all of his hyungs, “So what, now we are just going to sit here and wait for someone else to talk? Can’t you all just get a pair of balls and do something about the mess we’ve ALL made?”

 

“Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk scolds, “You are in no position to talk like that! How dare you raise a hand at your hyung?!! You-”

 

“If a hyung is going to be as stupid as that then how can I not? Why didn’t you, you spineless worm!” he yells back at Leeteuk before turning to face Shindong, “I mean what the were you thinking?!”

 

Normally that would be extremely disrespectful but this wasn’t a normal day as Super Junior doesn’t usually have arguments like this kind with punches being thrown by the maknae. It would usually be Yesung, Heechul, Leeteuk or Kangin throwing the punches or Ryeowook yelling like a petulant child.

 

“Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!” Heechul who had been standing by the kitchen table all this time, yells, “God! Listen to yourselves! Hyukjae is right there! Did you all apologize to him yet? Did you all say a word of comfort? NO!! And what do you do?? You all put him aside and fight about your own petty little problems! When will you all learn to grown the up?!”

 

Leeteuk opens his mouth to protest when Heechul glares at him. Leeteuk may be the leader but Heechul’s glares scare off a lot of people, “Sure the maknae punches Shindong! Sure he was out of line!! BUT WHO GIVES A ING ABOUT IT WHEN THAT ISNT EVEN THE MAIN PROBLEM!!!!!”

 

“Listen to yourselves!” Heechul continues as he fixes everyone in a steely gaze, “Shindong tries to comfort Hyukjae, though in the stupidest way possible and Kyuhyun who is probably the only one who has been trying to reach out to Hyukjae, punches him. Well whoop-tee-doo! GET OVER YOURSELVES! Why can’t we all be adults?”

 

Heechul takes a deep breath before he faces Hyukjae, angry face softening a little as he lets out a sigh. He slowly walks over to the boy and takes him in his arms and sits him down on the sofa beside Kyuhyun, “You know that you are not ugly right?” Heechul can feel Hyukjae stiffening further in his embrace, “you are the most beautiful soul there is in Super Junior and you know that don’t you?”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter