Chapter 12 - Anger

Ugliest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – You’re probably going to hate me…but that doesn’t really bother me right now because I’m all the way in Fiji and none of you can kill me for writing this^^   Toodool’s

 

Shindong was getting a little frustrated with Hyukjae. He wasn’t angry at him but more so because he knew of what the boy was going through yet Hyukjae had let it consume him. Strong Heart recording had just ended and Leeteuk was busy saying his goodbyes and getting the scripts for the next recording while him and the other members, who guest-ed today, waited, making small talk with the other guests and staff.

 

Eunhyuk was a charm…really he was…but it wasn’t real. None of it was.

 

Captivating yet fake

 

Alluring but it was just a façade.

 

Eunhyuk was always charming but now it all just seemed like a sham to Shindong.

 

He knew it was an act…because he knew when Hyukjae smiled for real. He knew when Hyukjae danced like he owned that dance floor, enough to leave most with their jaws on the floor, either in awe or envy. It wasn’t that Hyukjae wasn’t doing a good job right now…it’s just wasn’t…that extra oomph that belonged solely to Hyukjae…KPop’s dance machine, Asia’s myeolchi, Super Junior’s Wonbin…missing.

 

The shining jewel of Super Junior, right now, was just an imitation. (A/N – You have no idea how much I hated myself while writing this)

 

The dance battle thing was wonderful but it was mechanic…just like everything else the boy did these days. Shindong visibly winced when he heard a chime from the side about the ‘ugly’ segment they had with the super junior members by one of the guests as they laughed about it again backstage and he could feel the dark aura seeping from within Hyukjae, pouring out in torrents from every pore and Shindong almost wanted to tell off the stupid lady for mentioning it again like it was the funniest joke of the century.

 

Because it wasn’t.

 

He grabbed onto Hyukjae’s upper arm, not hard enough to cause a scene but enough to be able to stir him out of there before he immersed himself fully in his depression. Shindong signed to Leeteuk and the rest of the loitering members that he was going outside and he pushed his way through the crowd of celebrities, their managers, the support staff and the Strong Heart team, courteously smiling and greeting yet still dragging the confused boy out.

 

Shindong pulled the thin bag of bones all the way to underground parking lot, looking around for any staff or some stray stalker fan before turning to his friend, eyes roving over the slightly curious eyes, pouting lips that so many girls would kill to kiss and thin frame that used to be meatier and a lot more bulky.

 

“You know…this is going to go on forever…”

 

Darkened cat like eyes raised up a little to look into those of Shindong’s, eyebrows frowning just a little as the boy looked at him, not understanding what his hyung was talking about.

 

“This will continue.” Shindong repeated

 

“What will?”

 

“Your teasing…it’s going to continue,” Shindong could feel him withdrawing into himself, a wall so strong going up to keep the boy safe as Hyukjae lowered his eyes again. Yes Shindong could feel Hyukjae barricading himself…because he himself had probably gone through this himself.

 

“I am like that too…if you haven’t notice,” Brown eyes flickered, “I will forever be the ‘fat one’,” but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter