First Week and Disaster part 1

Hello Baby Suho !!!

In Exo Dorm

 Its been a week since Suho turned to Baby Myunnie..Its been a week since Exo taking care of Baby myunnie and they feel like they back when in Wolf ang Growl promotions thats theres no resting time.

 

EXO Energy Status

Day                        Energy                                        What They Do

1st                         100%                                     They play with Myunnie all day.

2nd                          95%                                     They play with Myunnie all day.

3rd                           79%                                     They play with Myunnie and when lunch time and dinner time, they chase Myunnie to eat the food.

4th                           63%                                     They play with Myunnie but Chanyeol and Chen make him cry until Myunnie fall to sleep and Exo have their first                                                                                   rest since 3 days.

5th                           50%                                    They did'nt play with Myunnie because of some schedule and they left Myunnie in a day care.

6th                           26%                                    They tired because of their schedule and they play with Myunnie.They try to make him cry to make him sleep                                                                                      but   Myunnie didnt cry and they chase him to eat the food.

 

 

In Living room

 

" ahh.. Im so tired ,I give up "..chanyeol said as he lying in the couch...."me too..I ca'nt believe a 3 yrs old baby boy have lots of energy"..chen added.

 

In Dining room

 

 

''Myunnie..you have to eat your food.."..Kyungsoo said but myunnie shake his head and close his mouth.

"Myunnie please eat this ..I will give you sweets if you finish your food..ahh.."..still Myunnie keep his mouth close..Kyungsoo sighed..Kai has been watchingto kyungsoo and myunnie since kyungsoo trying to make myunnie eat his food..Kai walked to Myunnie..and raise his voice to myunnie..."Myunnie start eating this food..Dont be a picky eater..youve been a spoiled child this entire week..Exo appa is so tired because they have to work and still we have to take care of you"...Myunnie looked to kai and you will see that he scared to kai rising his voice to him..and begin to start watery in his eyes.."oh no dont start me with your crying..coz it never work on me now"... kai said.."Jong in stop that.."..kyungsoo trying to shut kai..

"MYUNNIE"..Kris appeared and walked to Myunnie.."where is my son Ace..?

"MYUUNNNIEE" a scream coming from Xiumin and appeared also in the dining room "why the bathroom is dirty,,its full of mud...what did you do..?"..Xiumin said to myunnie and looked to kris .." Kris..Ace is in the bathtub..swimming in mud.."Xiumin said..."WHAAATT?"..kris shout and looked to Myunnie in an agry eyes.

"Myunnie did you destroyed my new game..i didnt play it even once..?" Sehun appeared also..and looked to Myunnie..

 

Luhan,Lay, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to dining room after hearing some shouting and screaming coming from Xiumin and Kris..."Whats happening..? Why is Myunnie crying..?..."

 

 

"He did not want to eat again"..Kai said

"He dirty Ace and ake him swim in mud.."..Kris said

"He Dirty the bathroom"...Xiumin said

"He destroyed my game.."..Sehun said..

 

Luhan come to myunnie and hug him who is crying now...."oh...Myunnie stop crying..they didnt mean it..shhh.."..

 

" oh..no Luhan stop that you make him spoled more  if you do that"..Xiumin said to Luhan..

"Yes hyung ..you always spoiled him..what about the rules we set,,the rule #1 and #3." Sehun added..

"you ,Kyungsoo hyung and Lay hyung always give him what he wants.."..Kai said

"we have to punish him" Kris added..

"But ..he is a child kris"..Lay said

"NO..if we did'nt punish him..He will be more spoiled'..Kris added and looked to Myunnie..'' Myunnie you have too fish your food and after that you stay on your room, you will not leave your room until i said so..you have to reflect of the bad things you do...Arasso.."Kris said to myunnie.."you understand that myunnie"...Kris asked again..and Myunnie nodded while still crying..

"lets go ..and dont come near him until i said it.."kris said and looked to the others..

"but kris ge.." tao said.."no buts ttao or do you want to punish too.."kris added and walked to the bathroom ..even if the member want to comfort  myunnie..they still scared also to kris..and leave myunnie that still crying to finish his food..

 

Baby Myunnie crying

 

 

: soorryy for making Kris, Kai Xiumin and Sehun to be a bad guy to Myunnie..heres the new chapter.. hope you like it....