Question and Rules

Hello Baby Suho !!!

In Exo Living room

 

"how's myunnie..?" ..kris asked to Luhan and Kyungsoo..

" he's already sleeping so dont make a noise or else i make you let myunnie sleep  again.."..kyungsoo said.

"yeah..i make sure if myunnie woke up beause of your noises..you need to hide..."..luhan give a fierce glare to everyone.." i ca'nt beleive myunnie so energetic..i feel like i lost my childhoodness because of him.."..luhan said..

"ehh..tjen how do you manage to sleep myunnie.." chen asked

"we promise to myunnie that we play in the park tommorow together with everyone and Kyungsoo sing for him a lullaby.."..luhan said.

"where's lay..?"..xiumin asked.. "he already asleep beside myunnie.."..kyunsoo reply.."why?"..xiumin asked again.."he's tired of playing myunnie..myunnie plays   hide and sick with us..even if we always see him first..hes not good in hiding".. kyungsoo chuckled.."after that he asked lay all about uincorn.."..kyunsoo said.."yes..and the way myunnie hides to us is so cute..he hides with pillows blankets even his feet is not  totally cover or he hides the back of lay or under the shirt of kyungsoo.." luhan chuckled..

"really..ahh i want to play with myunnie too.."..chanyeol said.."but you have an extra energy..because im sure you will give up to him..'' kyunsoo said..

 

 

.."ahmm guys i think we forget something..?..we have to know if myunnie is the real joonmyun hyung..that turn into a child or is myunnie is the son of joonmyun hyung.." kai said ..

"ahh thats true..and if joonmyun hyung turns into a child..how did it happen ? did joonmyun hyung drink on to something as far as i know he just sleep..?"sehun said

"or if myunnie is joonmyun child..how we did'nt know about this..or the company either..?''  xiumin added..

"i think myunnie is the real  joonmyun hyung coz ..he's freaking genius, he can count and remember our name so easily unlike other children .." baekhyun said..'and the way he look at us,, feels like he really know about us.." chen added.." I know myunnie is my mama coz of the way he smile to me its like joonmyun hyung.."..tao added..

 

"ok so myunnie is joonmyun hyung..so what do we do ? are we telling to the manager hyung..how about our schedule..?..'' kai said and look to kris whose to be the leader of Exo-M..

"i guess we shouldnt tellthem coz i know they will not believe us..'' kris replied..''if manager hyung find joonmyun hyung..''..chanyeol asked..''we tell joonmyun is in his parents house because  exo is on rest..'' kris said.."ok..now how we should take care a 3 year old baby myunnie..?'' kris asked to the member..

"lets asked his real umma.." kyungsoo said

 

so exo called the mother of suho..but they played rock paper siccor first to determine whose going to called..

 

"hello umma..this is  chanyeol..yes we are fine .no thers no problem..thank you umma..ahmm umma i want to ask if how joonyun hyung when he is 3 years old boy..chanyeol said...."loud speaker it.." baekhyun mouthed to chanyeol..

" joonmyun..when he is 3 years old...ohhh...he is a troublesome child..he always get what he wants..if not he will cry until he fallened to sleep..he always want to play, his toy always need to go to hospial or sometimes in trash..he's a picky eater..he will eat if he really is hungry he really a spoiled child espeially to his father and his brother..but even if joonmyun is like that whe he is sweet to us ,he easily cry on smething and feel bad on something..ahmm..why do you ask chanyeol shi...?'' ....exo gulfed when they heard about the real joonmyun they thought  its harder than they thought..

" ahmm..nothing umma i just want to know more about joonmyun hyung..yes umma , i love you , i wil tell joonmyun hyung and to exo..yess umma thank you..bye bye.." as chanyeolsaid and turn off the phone.."so thats joonmyun hyung what do we do" as chanyeol asked and looked at everyone..

"we have to set a rule for us"..kris said

 

RULES only for EXO 

1. Do'nt let his aegyo work on you.

2.He should'nt be pickie in his food.

3.Do'nt  spoiled him too much.

4. If  the 3rd rule failed, Read the first rule.

5. All EXO should have time in taking care baby myunnie/suho.

"that's all so who makes the schedule" kris said.."of course you''.xiumin looked to kris.."ahmm ok.." kris sighed and go to his room "lets sleep now ,we have lots to do tommorow".

everyone nodded.."wait where are we going to sleep ,myunnie is in our room ,kai and i might wake him up.."chen asked.." me.im going to sleep with kyungsoo hyung.." kai replied and looked to kyungsoo ..kyungsoo nodded as an answer.."then i will sleep in Lay hyungs bed..''chen said.."now its settled can we sllep now im too tired " luhan said and walked to his room.

 

 

 

 

:hey new chapter again..hope you like it.