Baby Suho / Myunnie part 1

Hello Baby Suho !!!

 

Exo cant believe what they saw..

 

"Who are you..?...the  baby said in his cute little voice..

" ahmm..We are Exo...and We are one.."..exo replied to the baby question..

"one ...but..all of you are'' ...starting to point and count in his cute little finger "1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11....eleven but..why became one..are you not really good in counting..?...everyone look each other..."ahmm we dont know but we are one'..the baby still confused.."hmm im confused.."

 

Luhan..still standing with other exo member..asked the baby..''ahmm baby ay i know  why are yiu here..? how did you get here..?

the baby boy said.." this is our house..my appa ,eomma  and me live here.."

 

Kris look to other exo.."answer me do you know this child , maybe its one of your relatives baby..?"..everyone shake their head and say no..

 

Kyungsoo walked and sit on suho's bed.."baby may i know your name...?" asked the baby in a calmed and sweet voice..

 

 

"Im..Myunnie..Kim Joonmyun" the baby said..

 

Exo shocked of what they heard and looked to the baby boy that said to be Joonmyun..How did it happened..how come Joonmyun turn into a 3 yearl old baby.. and their remembered something..

  "QUIIIITTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE...All of you I had enough Everyday i feel like Im in hell your always shouting and screaming..and come rushing to me to complain and complain..Geeeesshhhh !!!Your old enough and mature to be like this and to think what is right and wrong but feels like  your a 3 years old child that need to take care and to look out in all of your doings.. Geeesshhh I can't handle this.. i wish all of you experience how to hande and take care a child so that you will know what i feel everytime you all act like a 3 years old child."  After Suho left and come to his bedroom and put a sign "DONT DISTURB Or you face the consequences "...

 

 

 

 

: here is the part one of baby suho..maybe later i post the other part..i have something to do..i make sure the other part will be long..:)