Baby's Little Adventure part 2 and Little Ace Thought

Hello Baby Suho !!!

 

Wu Ace-Ace (Alpaca) thought (Kris son)

Right now, Im with Baby Myunnie walking in this large city with many big big people walking and walking  right and left.

what will i do..what if Myunnie and I cant go back home and lost in this big city.or Myunnie and I will get kidnapped by some strange people because of our cuteness.or some bad dogs will run with us..cn we go back home alive...and if we find the working place of Kris appa....ohhhh...i have to get ready later for Kris appa burst of anger because i let Myunnie go outside..im sure this will be a long talk..aahhhh..Baby Myunnie Lets go Home....Please....

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile lets begin the adventure of Myunnie and lets set aside of Ace thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baby Myunnie's thought

 

 

"hmm.Hmmm..Hmm..eureongie..eureongie.eureongie".( Myunnie is humming of one of his Exo appa song Growl ) while walking..and hugging Ace in his little cute arms.

 

"hmmm...where should i go..noona said i have to wait for a taxi and gave it this address to the driver..but ..all cars are moving so fast ...what will i do to stop  the car and take a taxi...."..Myunnie said.. and suddenly he lift ace and face it to his self.."Ace- Ace  how do we stop the car...and take a taxi..the car is moving so fast..hmmm....mmm..i know now..Ace- Ace i will throw you to the middle of the moving car so they will stop..thats good right.." Myunnie said

 

( "Ohh..no...Dont do that Myunnie please.."..Ace thought while looking straight at Myunnie)

 

 

"I 'm just kidding Ace-Ace "..Myunnie said while giggling.." We will go ask someone hmm Ace-ace " Myunnie said..and start walking..

 

 

( "Wheewww.." Ace sigh.. " I thought Myunnie will do that..if thats happen tommorow morning i will be in the headlines like.."A HIT AND RUN ALPACA"and then Kris appa will crying for me.." Ace thought )

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myunnie stop his walking and just grab the clothes of someone whose walking....the person suddenly stop walking and turned around to look at myunnie...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

: HOHHooHOO...update again..who is the person that Myunnie suddenly grab..and will Myunnie can go to his EXO -appa..

 

till next update//....:)