Suho

Hello Baby Suho !!!

 

Now EXO is resting due to a success of Wolf  and Growl Comeback. Do you think what are they doing ? Let see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another wild morning in exo dorm.

 

 

Chanyeol and Chen are trolling again  making fun to Baekhyun. Baekhyun screaming and running to the dorms to get Chanyeol and Chen.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Lay are fighting each other who is the best cook in the kitchen.

 

 

Sehun and Kai are playing video games in the living room. 

 

 

Xiumin is cleaning the  dorm.

 

 

Luhan and Kris is sleeping in their own room.

 

 

Then a large BAAM coming to the room  Luhan and Kris came out shouting "Baekhyun stop screaming  and  Jong In ,Sehun lower the volume of your ing game were sleeping." while Chanyeol and Chen never stop of running and trip to the wire of the games of Sehun and Kai playing. then Kai shout.."yahhh..because of your running around i lost to the game." while Sehun jump and jump and accidentally break the vase.Xiumin scream in a high note "yahh Sehunnie i almost done cleaning and you started to get mess. You clean it up ".and  Tao coming to Suho "Mama lets shower together"shouting..Kyungsooand Lay running to Suho to tell whose the best cook. Kai shouting "Sehun thats not fair.Lets start the game again.Luhan and Kris still shouting.Baekhyun running to Chanyeol and Chen.

 

 

Suho keep saying to his head "Joonmyun stay calm calm..dont get angry. calm ".but Suho snap  and shout in his all voice

"QUIIIITTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE...All of you I had enough Everyday i feel like Im in hell your always shouting and screaming..and come rushing to me to complain and complain..Geeeesshhhh !!!Your old enough and mature to be like this and to think what is right and wrong but feels like  your a 3 years old child that need to take care and to look out in all of your doings.. Geeesshhh I can't handle this.. i wish all of you experience how to hande and take care a child so that you will know what i feel everytime you all act like a 3 years old child."  After Suho left and come to his bedroom and put a sign "DONT DISTURB Or you face the consequences ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:haha..thats all hope you like it my first chapter.. do you think what will happened ? and Soorry to my grammar and Typograffical errors.see you soon in next chapter.