Baby's Sick

Hello Baby Suho !!!

: Continuation...

 

In the Park

" lets bring myunnie in the hospital"..Chen said.

"NO..we ca'nt do that"..Kris said

"What..but...Myunnie his running a fever.."Luhan said still holding Myunnie in his arm that hardly breath..

"I know but think hospital is big place... many people..th fans might see us..it will be not inconvenient to the hospital and Myunnie might get hurt more"..Kris explained.."so what do we do know..?"..Chanyeol said..

"lets bring him in a nearest clinic for children...fans might not see us and we can handle the explaining part  easier .."Xiumin suggested...

"yes ..so lets go.."..Kris said...

 

 

In the Clinic

 

Exo had been waiting for the doctor to come out that still checking the condition of Myunnie....After an hour..the doctor walk out to the room and face them..

 

"Im Doc.Maru...May i know who his the guardian.."..Doc said.."We" everyone said in unison..."haha iknow but---"..doc said.... " We are the appa of Myunnie so we have the right to know what is the real condition of him.."..Kai said..

"right...ahh..Lets go to my office and talk about it"..Doc.Maru said..then they follow the doctor..

 

"ok..Let me ask you something  first..Have you left myunnie a long time in shower cause thats cuase of myunnie getting sick.."Doc Maru asked..
"He play to the shower room but we did'nt how long cause some of are sleeping and tired due to our scheduled in work and some our busy in something.." Baekhyun said..

" oh ..I see.. and the other one is ..what Myunnie eaten this morning and lunch..?"..Doc.Maru asked..

"He eat this morning pancake and milk while lunch is seafood soup..why,,Doc.Maru..?"..kyunsoo said..

"Myunnie got a little red spot on his skin .It .is an allergy maybe in something in seafood soup that trigger his allergy.."..Maru explained..Kyungsoo got saddened.

"Its ok now Allergy can be heal by putting some anti-allergy cream or drink a medicine for allergy but in Myunnie..you can only apply this allergy cream..instead in tablet medicine cause of its dosage.." Doc maru said ..and give the allergy cream to kyunsoo.."just apply only in his red spot...and you have to extra careful on what he's eating..that might trigger his allergy again.."..Doc maru said again..Kyungsoo and everyone nodded..

"Doc.Maru ...Is myunnie ok now..?'' Tao asked..

"yes ..Myunnie is fine now and he's awake now..we give him medicine for his fever..you can take him home.."Doc.Maru said

"what if he gets high fever again.."..Lay asked

"when you get home make sure ..he eat food..only porridged or soup..anything that lite..and after that give his medicine..he wil take his medicine after 8 hours..until he get well or his fever gone..you can put a wam towel ih his forehead or wipe his body and change his clothes so that he sweat might not dry on him.."..the Doc..said..

"always make sure he eats nutritous food..always looked after him..children is playful this day...have more more patient towards him..make him feel that you love him and care for him..you should make sure he have twice a mount check up..ok.."Doc Maru said "is there some questiion?"

"doc..is it ok to punish children..?"..Kris said..

"Yes and No..Yes you can punish him in a good way..like not hitting him or shouting at him..you know kids our too fragile..they get upset easily..If he do something that is bad..you can talk to him and make him understand that it is wrong..i know Myunnie is a smart boy..so he will understand it easily..ok.."..Doc.Maru said..Kris nodded and also everyone.."so lets go to Myunnie..He might be witing to all of you.."Doc.Maru said ..and lead them to the door to the room of Myunnie..

 

"Myunnie..your Exo appa is hear.."Doc Maru said..everyone get inside to the room..

"Exo appa"..Myunnie get up to his bed and came running to his EXo appa..Kris hold Myunnie.."Myunnie how you feeling.."..Kris asked.."Im ok now Kris appa.."..Myunnie smiled to Kris and looked to everyone "I miss alll of you Exo appa like this"..Myunnie said..and spread his little arm wide..Everyone laughed to Myunnie.."We miss you too Myunnie and  please forgiveExo appa for shouting out you and give you a punishment"..everyone said..Myunnie shake his head "Hmm..i forgive Exo appa because I love them..and Im sorry appa for being a bad child.."Myunnie said.."its ok ..Myunnie is not a bad child and we Exo appa love you too"..Luhan said.."so you have too get well soon and we will play in the park as we promise to you.."..Baekhyun said.."Ok..Appa lets go home.." Myunnie said.."ok..thanks Doc.Maru for your help.."..Kris said.."Myunnie Say Bye to Doc.Maru..".."Bye Doc.Maru..thank you.."..Myunnie said.."Its ok..bye myunnie take care always.." Doc Maru said..Exo leave the clinic with Myunnie..

 

 

 

 

: hope you enjoy this chapter.. Myunnie is so cute..right..and sorry for the grammar and information about the medicine..im not a doctor..and its hard sometimes to translate some words in english,,due to my language..so i hope you all understand..