Who's Fault ?

Hello Baby Suho !!!

 

Suho POV

( In His Room )

I ca'nt beleive I said that to everyone..i should'nt have burst in anger. Im the guardian...Ahh what should i do ..should i apologize to them for what i did.." sighed..

 

' I shoud rest then I will talk to them again..this time with calmer voice.."

 

Suho crawled to his bed.. "hmmm..should EXO guest in Hello Baby so that they experience how to take care a child..'  Suho laughed at that thought..  

 

" I think thats imposible..EXO hmmm.."..then Suho drifted from his sleep...

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the Meantime at the Living room

 

 

Kris.. "This is all your fault..You always complain to Joonmyun everytime..Chen Chanyeol you always make fun to Bacon  ahmmm ----...Baekhyun gave Kris a death glare..."sorry I mean Baekhyun please dont scream I think my ear will fallout..Kyungsoo and Lay you do'nt have to fight who'se the best cook, because Im the best cook".Kyunsoo and Lay frowned because they know Kris never cooked,at least oncewhen he cooked for Tao a ramen.. " Kai Sehun, If you want to play your game at least play it in your room..Tao if you want to shower , shower alone your old enough".."but Kris ge  Im --"..Tao said.." I know but..ahh..nothing..Xiumin ahmm..ehh..Xiumin hyung..thanks for the cleaning..Luhan hyung ahmm..nothing..

 

Kai Sehun Baekhyun Kyunsoo Lay Chen Chanyeol "It als your fault to ..You and Luhan hyung always overslept and nag if we are too noisy..

 

Xiumin "Thats  true you  and Luhan slept early but you two are always late to get up.

 

Kyungsoo " No..Its our fault that Joonmyun hyung snap to us..Joonmyun hyung said is true where like a child" ...Everyone nods to what Kyungsoo said.

 

Chanyeol " As far as i know Joonmyun hyung will forget it and its  ok again..like there is no problem..Joonmyun hyung always let it past..He's so nice right.."Everyone nods again to what Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun " so What we will do ".

 

Sehun " lets it eat ..Im hungry".

 

Xiumin "but before that Sehunnie clean the mess you make..".

 

Sehun " but  Xiumin hyung ..its accident , its not my fault..".

 

Xiumin " No..buts clean this up or you dont get Breakfast and Lunch today..I meant it..".

 

Sehun sighed and started to clean..Then everyone started to come to dining room to eat..".